30 December, 2003

Arguments, Banter, Contradiction, Duologue, Exclamations - It's Only Talk

My words won't come out right
I feel like I'm drowning
I'm feeling weak now
But I can't show my weakness
I sometimes wonder
Where do we go from here

It doesn't have to be like this
All we need to do is make sure we keep talking

"I am very scared and unsure of how to deal with my fiance, Adam. I basically have been wavering back and forth between wicca and christianity for the past few years, and just dropped the "bombshell" so to speak that I have chosen Wicca last weekend (I've been procrastinating and trying to keep it a bit secret). As I mentioned in other emails, he's very devout Christian, WELS Lutheran, which is one of the more conservative branches. He then made a statment to the effect of 'I don't know if I can marry a non-Christian woman. Marriage is a Christian institution.' I want to show him that essay, but I think he will take it the wrong way. Do you have any advice on what to do?"

Mi ŝatasrenkonti novajn homojn


just curious who all has the msn messenger on here, i have it and just want to know who else has it...

if you do, anybody want to add me to their messenger?!!?

lol

james


(6)


No comments: