31 January, 2004

Skin

I went to run a couple errands and stopped over at Toad Hill for a Cardiac Special since it would be on the house. Had a brief chat with JimmyD and Jessie. If I move, I am gonna miss that place and everyone there. It's like my Cheers. I dropped off a copy of a King Crimson bootleg for Ron as well so now I only owe him a Genesis show from 1980. He has given me a couple books, the latest one being Gödel, Escher, Bach: An Eternal Golden Braid by Douglas R. Hofstadter. I've read part of it before so now I have the impetus to read it in its entirety.

Then it was off to the gas station. The cutie with the red hair was there and she was wearing a long slit skirt. Now, it's not often one gets a casual glimpse of skin during January here in these northern climes so I was thrilled. As she shuffled between the register and the credit card machine, I took as many glimpses as I could. Driving away, I couldn't get the sight of her legs out of my head. Next thing I know I'm hornier than a 2-peckered goat at a fucking bee. Life's good that way.

No comments: