27 February, 2004

Hrothgar's Hall

As Grendel leaves his mossy home beneath the stagnant mere
Along the forest path he roams to Hrothgar's hall so clear
He knows that victory is secured, his charm will testify
His claws will drip with mortal blood as moonbeams haunt the sky

I've been watching some episodes concerning Bushy, Iraq, and our foreign policy. One profiled Paul Wolfowitz and his fellow hawks such as Rummy and Cheney. I didn't know that Wolfowitz was the latest Hank Kissinger. Now I'm watching a look at whether or not the U.S. was prepared for the aftermath of our invasion of Iraq. What a clusterfuck. I can only wonder which country we'll invade next.

I think I know what's gonna happen next. Whenever I digest multiple exposes on corruption, greed, war, and so on, I go on a mean lefty streak. Usually this involves, amongst other things, is lighting the fires of various people and starting debates. Not a good way to make friends. A good way to lose some too.

No comments: