22 April, 2004

Bloody Viruses!

I spent nearly 3 hours working on The Pollack's work laptop. It had 2 viruses which had infected over 160 files. I scanned the computer 3 times with 3 separate programs to remove viruses and spybots, for good measure. That things needs to have Windoze reinstalled but I'm scared to do it because I don't know about finding drivers for a 6 year-old laptop running Win98.

OK. I need to make an appointment with Paul the One-Eyed Conservative Barber for haircut tomorrow. And I need to do some grocery shopping. What should I buy? I mean, what do I wanna eat for the next several days? Anyone have any ideas? This is besides the staples like chocolate and coffee. Ooh! Must get laundry detergent. And deodorant. We've got plenty of coffee. JimmyD gave me a couple pounds of Market Blend beans a few days ago but I haven't even dipped into them as I had all that French Roast from Miss Rosie. You know what? I haven't made real macaroni & cheese in a while. This is probably because it requires me to hover over a double-boiler for an aeon making the cheese sauce. I brought back some fried chicken coating mix from Louisiana - maybe get some breasts (mmm...breasts...) and fry them up. How about some dirty rice on the side? Fuck! I haven't eaten all day and I'm salivating like a Pavlovian dog now. I'd better find a snack because otherwise I'll end up shopping on an empty stomach and buying $200 worth of food. I can't wait for the gardens to start yielding fruit. Fresh pico de gallo...and Stevie is gonna do melons again this year so I can break my fast on honeydew. I wish dark chocolate bars grew on trees.

No comments: