03 April, 2004

Just the Fax, Ma'am

It looks to be another beautiful day. My to-do list isn't extremely long anymore, but most of the remaining items are dependent upon other coming through on their end. So, I've applied for a few jobs back in Madison and called Unca D to make him aware that the affidavits are in the mail. The only thing I really need to do is to go get the contract, which was faxed, forge signatures, and send it back.

It just occured to me that I haven't watched TV in about a week and a half. And I don't miss it. I never find myself thinking - "Ooh! I'm missing such-and-such!" But I suppose I could use a dose of The Simpsons. I see that there's going to be a discussion about the Constitutional Convention later on BookTV. I think I'll shower, go to down and deal with the fax, and then watch that show. Maybe I'll head down to the coffeehouse afterwards and do some reading. I've looked at the listing for the sole cinema in town and they have 4 films from which to choose: Home On the Range, The Passion of the Christ, Walking Tall, and Scooby Doo 2. Mayhaps I'll catch the Scooby Doo flick as the Linda Cardellini, who plays Velma, is a hottie.

Honestly, I have so much on my mind now that it's hard to concentrate on much of anything. I've come upon a topic for an article that I'd like to write but am unable to get very far with it. There's a book in my suitcase that I'd like to get back into but the right moment hasn't seemed to have sprung.

Well, I'm off to shower then to deal with faxes...

No comments: