27 April, 2004

Off To The Haberdasher?

A bit before 6 o'clock this morning I slowly emerged from sleep. About halfway there, it dawned on me that I had a raging erection and did what every guy does upon discovering that he's in such a predicament - I started thrusting my hips. After a short while, I realized that there was no vagina involved but rather my matress. Disappointed, I got up and went to the bathroom. Methinks I oughta rotate my mattress as I can see a phallic-shaped indentation developing at one spot.

Having micturated, I moseyed downstairs, had some coffee, and watched a bit of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Then it was off to Toad Hill. The Caffeinatrix was a bit feisty and in need of more sleep. But we did the Super Quiz and crossword puzzle just fine. She then brought up the topic of make-up and her dislike of wearing it. This led into a discussion about the maintenance of pubic hair which, in turn, led to talking about plastic surgery. Our discussion was abetted by the New York Times which had an article on nipping and tucking and botoxing. Ronaldo wandered in eventually as did other customers who are familiar to me but whose names I don't know. I offered discounted plastic surgery to them but each and every one of them refused for some reason. I thought it would be cool to have a little card you get punched so, after you pay for 12 botox injections, your 13th is free. The whole thing went over like a lead balloon.

Today I have to call a customer and do some clothes shopping. I need white socks and boxers. Plus I'm thinking about getting some new shoes - Chuck Taylors. I should also write some letters to everyone who sent me sympathy cards to thank them. And we need toilet paper. Plus I think I'll zip over to the bookstore and look for a tome on using Cool Edit Pro. I wanna transfer some tapes to CD-R but have no idea how to boost recording levels or reduce hiss. And there's always laundry to do. And I should pull something from the freezer for dinner. Maybe I'll make shrimp creole tonight.

I've been looking at some pictures of the people at SG that I met over the weekend. I find that just looking at this woman's ass wrapped in jeans is making me frisky. I suppose that's a good thing.

No comments: