01 June, 2004

Playing the Fool

Tonight I went over to a woman's house to fix a 'puter. I love spyware! I've made so much coin from removing it, I've lost count. However, I did run into a dandy that I've never seen before. It took some hunting and pecking through the the mass of dynamic link libraries in the \Winders\System folder but I found was I was looking for. The woman called me her savior. hehe Tomorrow morning I have another job and another one on Saturday. Business is getting brisk and, as Martha Stewart would say, that's a good thing.

I got a copy of the Genesis show I attended back in '86 - the first concert I ever went to. 17 years, 7 months, 25 days ago. Yikes! Not a particularly noteworthy gig in the grand scheme of things, but, since I was there, it is special to me. For the introduction to "Home By the Sea", Phil had the audience doing that goofy "ooh ooh oooh" chant hoolie that Bears fans did back then. And then when they did "...In That Quiet Earth" into "Apocalypse in 9/8"...magic...

Right now, I have this huge caffeine buzz. The woman whose PC I fixed furnished me with 40oz of strong coffee. I sang and bounced around to the music the whole drive home.

Tomorrow I have a PC fix-it job @ 8:30AM then a business meeting at 11:30. Plus I still need to find an auto parts store. Somewhere in there I'll make lasagne. I've got the cheesy filling done. I should fry up the sausage tonight so I only have to make the sauce and pasta tomorrow.

OK, I need to eat something having had all this coffee. I don't wanna have me a Henry Fool episode.

No comments: