07 June, 2004

Today Was An 8



The garden is coming along alright. With the hot and humid weather starting, the hot peppers should feel right at home. And the strawberries are slowly turning red:



Saw the latest Harry Potter flick - loved it. More on that later as its appeal has a lot to do with direction & cinematography. If I'm going to explain it all correctly, I need to be less tired.

Got copies of pictures taken up at Pine River last fall. Amusing. Why does every set of photos from there include at least one of The Pollack or myself or both of us passed out? Next month we return.

Miss Rosie told me on Saturday that Gina has taken quite a liking to me after having read some of my writing. "I would drop 100 pounds instantly if he took a liking to me." Let my affections not become the new fad diet.

I've got more music to send out. Empty Picture Frame - weren't you bitching about needing some?

No comments: