12 July, 2004

Back Hurting

The weekend went pretty well. Except for my back. Somehow I managed to twist it on Friday so I had this pain which persists in my lower back. Since I have 2 computers here at work and I hardly ever sit like a normal person, I think that I was sitting cross-legged and moved so as to be able to type on the other PC when it happened.

Didn't do much Friday night - just relaxed and tried to avoid pain. So I went to bed early and listened to the Doctor Who radio drama "Shada". Got up very early on Saturday morning and drank coffee. Stevie went out on the boat but I wanted to rest my back so I ran errands instead. These included a run to Walgreens to get some naproxen sodium which helped tremendously when I crashed my bicycle several years ago. Also ran and got Marv's brithday gift as well as a trek to the Gateway Mall. There I stopped in at Mad City Music and got Wilco's new album and The Xenon Codex by Hawkwind, an album which I haven't had in my collection for a couple years now. From there, I went to A Woman's Touch and bought some more condoms and a super-sized bottle of lube. As far as the jimmy hats go, I bought a variety pack thinking that a) I’d like to find a brand which allows for more sensitivity and b) there were some funky ones with ribs, swirls, twists, etc. Perhaps The Dulcinea would dig ‘em. I see a lubrication war on the horizon. I’m rather partial to Liquid Silk while Milday has a penchant for Maximus. I find the stuff to be overly viscuous but, hey – different strokes for different folks.

I spent Saturday afternoon cleaning and paying bills. I renewed my subscription to a computer magazine and then paid off what I hope are the last of my dad’s bills to the tune of nearly $1100. I also burned a buncha CDs.
Marv had a friend who was in Thailand and he acquired some pukka apps on the cheap. The discs are making the rounds and it’ my turn now. I got a load of Adobe stuff, including In-Design which will be cool if I ever get off my lazy ass and try to print a zine as I want to do. In addition, there’s the Oxford Dictionary and the new Encarta reference suite. Plus more geeky stuff like .Net Visual Studio. More burning tonight.

The Dulcinea came over Saturday evening. She and I went to the Willy Street Co-op, where I am now a member, and did some grocery shopping. While the bill was about $75, nearly $20 of it was for chocolate, including some highly expensive baking chocolate.

The co-op is a food cooperative in which anyone can shop but members get a discount. It was formed in the mid-70s by a bunch of hippies and features mostly organic foods and “natural” products such as soap, etc. Grains and legumes are sold in bulk for those who worship the nutritive value of the lentil or just need a small amount for that special batch of organic fair-trade whole wheat scones. The food is generally of better quality than typically found at a grocery store and much of it is locally produced.

When we got home, we made a batch of nachos which we shared with Pete and festered. A bit after 9, we headed up to my room and proceeded to have as much sex as we could over the ensuing 15 hours. Unfortunately, The Dulcinea was having trouble reaching orgasm and I felt bad about this. I hated seeing her so frustrated as I had had 2 or 3 of them and, in the spirit of fair play, thought that she deserved one, at the very least. Besides, watching and hearing her in the throes of climax is a tremendous turn-on. Finally, after much sex, cunnilingus, and rubbing my fingers between her legs in a St. Vitus Dance-like fury, she came.

On Sunday, The Dulcinea was preparing to leave but she couldn’t find her keys. So she went up to my bedroom to look for them and I went up to help her. They were just under a pair of my underwear or some such place. We made our farewell embraces and kisses when I found that I couldn’t help myself and pulled down her shorts. This got me hard and I accused her of doing it to me. She firmly denied it so I pulled out the evidence. Next thing I know, both of us are naked from the waist down and she is bent over my bed. I slip on a rubber and enter her from behind. I like this position as I can see a womyn’s ratio, as The Dulicina and I playfully refer to the gentle curves of her hips and ass. After a while, we needed a change of position and she straightened up and turned around. While The Dulcinea repositioned herself, she stepped on something which makes a funny farting sound and then lets a pussy fart fly. (Yeah, I know there’s gotta be a nicer term than “pussy fart” but I’ve been reading Savage Love for too long.) We’re laughing together but I maintain a modicum of composure and lube her naughty bits as well as my trusty Beyond 7 condom. With her legs straight up in the air, I roger her roundly. Her moans and sigh are punctuated with smiles as I was sweating profusely and the droplets would hit her in the face. So she’d try and dodge them by turning her head. Some time later, she needs more lube. I grab the bottle and freshen her up and put on the cock ring she had bought last week. So, we’re all lubed and ready to go when she lets fly another pussy fart. We’re laughing and then the nachos catch up with me and a fart escapes my ass. This sends us both into fits of laughter. So she’s sitting there with her legs spread open while I’m kneeling in front of her with an ever-softening johnson. It was just hilarious. So I collapsed on her and kissed her all over. A fun way to end our weekend together.

The Dulcinea is probably the best partner I’ve ever had. Once we got over the initial bouts of being self-conscious, we both jumped in headlong. Nothing seems taboo – we’re always willing to try new things. A new position is introduced every weekend. And we are very comfortable and very open with one another. We have no problem telling the other where or how we like to be touched, for instance. And she likes me to talk dirty to her in bed, which is a hoot, and to boss her around.

By way of example for all of this, late Sunday morning, after she had her orgasm, I told her to lube me up. She obliged and I began to masturbate. I’ve never felt comfortable masturbating in front of a woman (or a man, for that matter) until The Dulcinea. After I got hard, I ordered her to rub my balls. The look on her face was marvelous. She’ll look at my face and then watch my hand touching myself. She has this look of anxious surprise that is a tremendous turn-on. And she loves to watch me ejaculate. Considering that I’d had 3 or 4 orgasms in a short period of time before this, I had a surprisingly large amount of semen. Then again, I hadn’t masturbated all week. And, having a lot of sex, those muscles down there are getting strong so I am able to shoot what The Dulcinea fondly refers to as my “man juices” with some flare and some distance. I haven’t felt this virile in a while! She even called me her “Sex God”. While no procreative deity am I, it was a nice ego boost. I just put my member in her whenever I get a hardon, that’s all.

After The Dulcinea left, I tried to take a brief nap before heading over to Dogger’s to game. But her scent must have still been on me because I got all frisky and masturbated. I was surprised that I had any semen left in me. Well, enough of the naughty stuff.

Pete and I went over to Dog’s and we gamed. Miss Regan was chillin’ in the basement when we got there. Man, she’s getting big! Anyway, it was an amusing little adventure but I don’t think it went exactly as Marv had planned as we quit early. Seems we did some things that he hadn’t planned on – like actually being able to kill the Drow elf and his umber hulk. OK, we didn’t exactly kill them – it more was more a suicidal kind of thing – but we had them on the ropes. But, upon returning to Everlund, we find out that Drow elves usually have illithids with them so we’ve gotta go back to find it. Severus, my cleric, did some research on them and found out that they such minds out of creatures. I shat bricks. Great, just great. So I’m memorizing every Protection of Evil spell I can find. Anything to keep the illithid from being able to mentally attack me.

What else? My great uncle’s funeral service is Thursday. Gotta call my mom to get a time. And I have to mow the lawn over at Toad Hill. Maybe this evening. Tonight I wanna copy those CDs and return them to Marv. And I wanna read. No self-abuse, though.

No comments: