06 July, 2004

Busy Day Off

I shall try to write something more substantive later today but I do wanna check-in.

Weekend: excellent! The Dulcinea was here Sunday and Monday morning. We showered together, slept together, and had lots of sex. She has really awakened my dormant libido. I woke up incredibly horny this morning and have been ogling womyn all day - trying to look down shirts and blouses around every corner. When she came over on Saturday, she brought with her a bottle of lube, 2 sampler tubes of flavored lube, condoms, and a cock ring...
I didn't go to work today as my car was giving me overheating fits last night. So I checked it out for leaks and such and had the oil changed (which was way overdue) as well as the radiator flushed. It seems to be doing OK now.
Spent yesterday afternoon and night out on the lakes. The whoopie Rhythm'n'Booms fireworks display was last night so we pulled up just off the shore of the park where it was held to watch. Pretty friggin' cool! Four F-16s flew over as well after the nation anthem - as did a few Blackhawk helicopters - bloody loud! It really made me think about what it must be like to be in combat. All of the noise, the confusion, and the people shooting at you. Hats off to our soldiers indeed.

No comments: