13 July, 2004

Cubicle Land Heats Up

I surfed the Net for a while last night as I was burning CDs and found The Dulcinea online. We traded some emails, most of which were about the fun toys over at A Woman’s Touch. Then she calls and informs me that she is lying on her bed with a dildo inside of her and a vibrator on her panic button. It wasn’t much of a conversation, I can tell you.

I got an email from The Caffeinatrix last night and I responded this morning. She seems to be down in the dumps. I miss spending my mornings with her doing the crossword puzzles, drinking fine coffee, and just chewing the fat. In my response, I told her this and told her that we ought to have dinner together again. If nothing else, we can talk and I can give her a hug. On the bright side, the cherry tree over at Toad Hill has many fruit and I have to go over there to pick some. I have much pie backing to do!

I spent part of last night installing software on my computer. Much to my dismay, Encarta 2K4 Reference Library doesn’t work. At least the Oxford Dictionary does. Ya know, I almost can’t wait for Pete to move out so I can have the basement as my office/study. I can put my OED out on a table, have paperwork spread everywhere and junk lying around. And it’ll be much cooler down there than in my room upstairs. But what will I do with my bedroom? The desk will be gone and so will some of the books. I guess I’ll just have to find something to fill the space. I suppose I can pull the dresser out of the closet. Shit, I’m horrible at interior decorating. I need me a Feng Shui expert here to tell me to point my bed north and my dresser east.

Got another email from The Dulcinea:

”I loved hearing you say "you sound so beautiful" last night. I keep thinking of that...I just want you like crazy. Don't tell me you are the tempted here. YOU are the one that sat next to me and pretended to do the crossword puzzle... Playing hard to get was never a strong suit of mine: when can I see you again? Phone phun is phine, but I need the tactile/olfactory thing too.”

It totally flummoxes me how she could be so enthralled with your humble narrator. I’m just this guy, you know? I’ll just ride the curve and have as much sex and fun as I possibly can. Speaking of which, I get to go to the credit union this afternoon. Hopefully I’ll see Kristy or Kristine or whatever that blonde’s name is. There are absolutely no hotties here in the general area where I sit.

Christ, her emails have made me all frisky. She wrote that she’ll be working late tonight in preparation for an office move but that she’ll be there all alone. So, in theory, I could hoist her sweet ass onto this conference table she keeps telling me about and have sex. Or I could do productive things at home (vs. reproductive). Ronaldo has a PC he needs to have fixed. And I still have oodles of writing to do. She works over here on the west side of town but I live on the far eastern side. Maybe I can convince her to come over tonight for a quickie. She sent me an email last night containing links to pages of A Woman’s Touch’s online catalog – they were for nipples clamps and suction cups. I really would love to try those out on her. Fuck! I’ve gotta find something else to write about because I’m just whipping myself into a frenzy here. I don’t wanna be wandering around the aisles of Cubicle Land with a stiffy…

No comments: