02 July, 2004

I Told Ya Womyn Are Evil

So, here I am at my new job trying to be good'n'productive and I get emails like these:

"Yes! A Woman's Touch{Our local sex-positive toy store} and Mad City - I almost bought three CDs but it wasn't the right time. I looked at a lot of toys at AWT and made myself promise I'd come back for another look in a bit. There was a fascinating nubby glass dildo I couldn't keep my hands off of. But a bit much ($). I wish one could try them out before buying...Better get back to work. But one last thing: I'm not wearing any underwear."

And:

"I'd love a field trip to AWT. I was thinking about playing together when I was looking at stuff last night. I burned you the CD I was considering burning. I've been listening to it this morning. It is moody, but not in a bad way... Okay, now back to work."

How am I supposed to keep my mind on work?

No comments: