21 July, 2004

Nigh Is the End

Dinner was tasty last night. I cooked up those jalapeno/bacon brats and picked up some potato salad from the coop. The Dulcinea stopped by in the late evening and we had dinner. She was frisky while I was tired but we headed upstairs to the friendly confines of my room anyway. Post-prandial lethargy abetted by the heat and humidity set in quickly but we managed to get the ball rolling. Once she had given me a stiffy, I asked if she had brought Petunia. She said that it had been under my bed since the weekend. I was blissfully ignorant of this fact. So I asked if she would use it on me and she agreed. (Petunia is a small anal dildo and I must say that it was fun to have a woman use it on me while she also manually pleasured my stiffness.)

After all the naughtiness, she wanted to get serious and find out where she stood and how I felt about our relationship. For her part, she explained how she was totally confused about us and her life generally. For my part, I was honest and said that I like her and care for her but have no intentions of getting into a serious or long-term relationship with her or anyone. What I liked about our relationship as it stood was that it was fun, involved lots of sex, was open & loose, and non-committal. This was exactly what how she thought I felt. To boot, she felt (or at least wanted) our relationship wasn’t as non-committal as I thought it was. In fact, she thought that she was falling in love with me a couple weeks ago but did her best to stop the decent.

The upshot here is that it seems like my summer soiree is close to, if not at, its end. Well, it has been a fun month and a half.

No comments: