16 July, 2004

Shutterbug?

Only about an hour and a half left til the weekend! Because I’m feeling frisky, I’ll take you back to Wednesday.

Work was work but The Dulcinea came over Wendesday evening. Since our relationship was built on a strong sexual foundation, we had sex almost immediately. She ended up on top. It went well until my body miscommunicated with itself. Half of my reproductive system thought it had an orgasm while the other half didn’t. And so I got all flaccid without have ejaculated or orgasmed (is that a verb?). We laid there for a short while hugging, kissing, afterglowing – when the conversation took a turn to the naughty and I told her that I wanted to come on her. She agreed as long as none got in her eyes. So I jumped up and kneeled over her. At the end of it all, her eyes were spared.

In return she made me buy dinner for her which ended up being Jamaican. Apparently she’d had a hankering for jerk pork all week. During dinner we watched part of a really horrible movie with Queen Latifah, whom The Dulcinea has a crush on. Then the “Bambi” episode of The Young Ones. Then it was back upstairs where we used my last condom. I was on top this time with The Dulcinea’s legs pointing straight up into the air. She was jealous of my view and whispered that she wants me to photograph my member going inside of her so she can see it too.

Naughty she is.

I only hope that this lasts until September. Just another month and a half is all I ask of the Fates. Then she can drop me like a rock as women always do.

More later including the memorial service – I really need to write about it.

No comments: