09 July, 2004

Tikka Masala!

It's nice to be able to take a half hour lunch and leave a half hour early. The plan is to head downtown and go to the Socrates Cafe, a philosophy dialogue group, and discuss the topic du jour which is Fahrenheit 9/11. After that, I am planning on going to the little experimental theater and see a play. Then I can come home and stay up late fucking around or reading.

Tomorrow I''m going to get together with Old Man Standiford and shoot some test footage for our video. Then I'm going to meet up with The Dulcinea and make the beast with two backs. Sunday we game.

I'd really like to get into the habit of going to the cinema show weekly. I'm 5 minutes away from one of the art houses and a cheapie theater and about 15 from another art house so catching a matinee after work is easy. (Ooh! I saw Super Size Me yesterday evening!) Unfotunately, the only thing playing at any of the cinemas is Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind or whatever it's called. Might make a nice after-work jaunt on Monday.

Since The Dulcinea is into toys, I was hoping that A Woman's Touch would be putting on their Sex Toys 101 demo so I could attend as I'm a complete neophyte in the matter. Alas and alack, not this week.

The Dulcinea has been a bit surprised with me. Earlier this week, she said that I was the first guy who's ever used the phrase "make love with you" with her. It was apparently a pleasant surprise to hear those words instead of "fuck", "screw", etc. I was happy last weekend when we had sex in a position I've never been in before: me entering from behind while she lays on her belly. On Tuesday night, she told me that she had been having naughty thoughts all week. While she turned coy immediately, I was able to inveigle some fantastical tidbits from her. She had been fantasizing about using a strap-on -- on me. I found the idea to be a tremendous turn-on and told her that, as long as we used a gallon of lube, I'm willing to give it a go. We also agreed to work our way towards some anal play on her end as well. (Pun intended.) To top things off, I agreed to go on a trek in search of her g-spot and T-zone. Methinks I need to stop buying the 4oz bottles of lube and get larger ones.

Tim walks into A Woman's Touch.

Clerk: "How can I help you today?"
Tim: "I need some lubrication."

Clerk: "Would you like that super-sized?"

Tim: "You betcha!"


I think I also surprised her during our talk about birth control. Firstly, I told her that I'd pay half. Secondly, I told her that I wanted to go with her to Planned Parenthood if she were to go there for something other than condoms - she mentioned a cervical someting-or-other. I dunno. I just know where to put my tongue and penis, otherwise womyn's anatomy is a mystery.

Aside from her pulchritude, I love how open and honest The Dulcinea is. We can talk about anything. And she is extremely sensual. She (and me too) really loves all the sights, scents, and sounds, tastes, and touches of one another. (The first or second time I went down on her, she wanted me to kiss her immediately afterwards so she could "taste herself".) She and I both agree that we love how we smell together. That tantalizing mix of various bodily fluids is just so potent.

And there's these little things she's done that really thrust me into musth. For instance, I got out of bed one morning to take a shower. So I'm walking towards the door and she just opens her legs flashing me her naughty bits. One night, before she had to leave, I had her sit on my lap for a short while to hug and caress her one last time before her sweet ass was out the door. So she pulls her breast out of her bra and pushes it towards my mouth.

She's just so naughty.

Jinkies! The weather has really take a turn for the worse. It's very dark outside and raining, I would imagine. I'm hungry. At least I've got less than 3 hours of work left. I think I'll just head downtown. The discussion doesn't start til 6 but I wanna grab a bite to eat and perhaps some ice cream. I'm really keen on Indian food, right now. Mmmm...vindaloo...chocolate ice cream...But there's no Indian joint downtown. It's all yuppie crap-fuck joints where people go to look good regardless of the quality of the food.

*tummy growls*

No comments: