17 September, 2004

Are You Ready?

If all goes well, I'll be having some fun tonight. I stopped in at A Woman's Touch this evening and bought some toys for my Dulcinea. She got a new bed yesterday...with a headboard. So I got us this super starter kit thingy with a couple bonds to keeps her hands restrained, a blindfold so she can't see me punishing her with this leather slapping hoolie, and a feather for when her punishment ends. Oooh! And there's a cockring in here as part of the deal too! I was sorely tempted to buy her the remote-controlled butterfly vibrator but restrained myself. Maybe next time. But I did snag some nipple cuffs for her as well as a family-sized bottle of her favorite lube. 10 o'clock cannot come soon enough...

Since Mad City Music is next door, I bought a couple Uncle Tupelo albums - No Depression and March 16-20, 1992. They're remastered with bonus tracks so I now have all of their albums in such form. I've been jonsing to hear "Atomic Power" somethin' fierce.

My mom was here yesterday and she brought me some fresh Polish sausage. So I'm gonna grill me some of dat! Tomorrow is our party for the neighborhood and I'm making jambalaya. Unfortunately I'm gonna have to make it wussy style as I'm sure the folks around here would balk at my preferred level of hotness. A bunch of girly men.

I just checked in at SG and saw some pics from a get together of various SGers from Milwaukee, including Mistress Pamela. She was doing some serious face-sucking with another chickie. I wonder if Bill approved. Methinks that fraulein is bound for some sapphic adventures soon.

Mel's condition continues to improve. She's being booted over to Meriter to begin physical therapy on Monday. Apparently their PT program is top of the line. It's a long row to hoe but it'll be more than worth it in the end.

OK - back to dinner.

No comments: