09 September, 2004

Me, a Sex God?

I received this from The Dulcinea:

I'm wondering some things...

I'd love for you to think about these questions and answer them after you've thought about them.

What is your favourite way to be touched? How do you like your cock stroked, your balls played with, your feet tickled?

What kinds of licking, sucking and kissing feel best on your naughty bits? What kinds do you not enjoy?

What kinds of play/interaction do you wish we did more of?

Do you have specific sexual fantasies you've thought about sharing with me, but haven't? If so, why haven't you? Would you be interested in hearing mine?

What makes you feel sexiest when we are together? Not most turned on necessarily, but most like a sex god?

Anything else you can think of?

I'd love to talk with you about this, but I'm also interested in reading your thoughts...

We traded several emails - revealing all of them. While I shan't get into great detail here, I must say that the future of my sex life looked bright. The I received this today:

I'm going home right now for an early lunch. I'll be there by 10:50. You should come and **** *** ** me!

And so I did.

I drove like a maniac on the way over because my penis was seething with sexual energy. I started to get hard as soon as I walked in the door. It was very weird to go to her house for the first time. Her husband had recently moved out and her kids were at school/day care. Had it been an hour later, it would have been afternoon delight but, as it was, we settled for late morning delight. It vaguely passed through my mind that,despite their ongoing divorce proceedings, I was The Other Man, that I was in another man's home fucking his wife. There was a slight chance that her hubby might have stopped by to mow the lawn but his presence never materialized. What did materialize, however, was me rogering her roundly. It was very intense - the Werewolf was back. The Dulcinea came up with that term:

"And the hungry look in his eyes, as if he could tear through my flesh at any moment. That look, 'the werewolf look' as I call it, is both really scary and pretend scary."

And she had this to say about today:

"You were very intense today, the werewolf eyes in full effect. I liked knowing that you were so turned on...For some reason I was shy about telling you that your cock looked and felt HUGE today. Oh my god. When you first slid inside me it was so hard and was filling me so much, I was in heaven. I swear, it has been growing..."

In my reply to her query above about feeling most like a sex god, I replied, "...I've never considered myself to be great in bed..." In turn, she wrote: "You are though, I can't believe you don't think so. Not even a little? Like, 'I'm Proficient', or 'I do okay by the ladies'? Or are you just being humble? You are a great lover, by the way."

Just call me Priapus.

No comments: