14 October, 2004

Headphones Await

Have I mentioned that my laptop is fucked up after having installed the latest Microsoft patches for Internet Exploder? I don't even use the fucking thing except to download patches! Otherwise I'm Firefox all the way. Unfortunately the Winders Update uses Active X so you've gotta use IE. So now explorer.exe keeps faulting. So it ends and restarts constantly. And you can't open various programs and it's just fucked. I really don't wanna wipe it but it looks like I've gotta. None of the god damned hotfixes appear in Add/ Remove Programs. Ugh!

On an even worse note, my friend Roy has moved back to Norway after 14+ years in exile here in the States. To top things off, he's quite ill too. I'm a bit worried as I don't know all the details yet. It's amusing in the saddest way to read his words about not being able to afford health care in this country. A) It must be fairly serious and B) it says a lot about the priorities in this country.

It looks like my cruise on an aircraft carrier is gonna fall through due to my inability to get paperwork in on time. I'm really mad at myself for this and don't wanna talk about it. At least I'll get the chance to go to the atheist conference and meet Steven Pinker.

I read that 3M has announced they've made aluminum that is 50% transparent. When they get it completely transparent, someone has gotta make a car out of it. The engine too so you can see all the combustion. Wouldn't be a great choice for those wanting to fuck in the back seat, though. Well, unless you happen to be an exhibitionist. I got my absentee ballot today even though it looks like I won't need it. Fuck it, I'll send it in anyway. The sooner Bushy is out of office, the sooner I'll feel less embarrassed about having a philistine running this country. Dred Scott. Please.

Today I received a copy of some erotica based on an incident in which I was involved. To wit:

His cock is so hard, I'm having difficulty keeping it in my mouth as he thrusts his hips toward me, fucking my face. What started out as a slow leisurely exercise has turned into a very energetic activity. My body is in an altered state, breath coming heavy, nipples hard, pussy wet. I can't seem to get enough of him, the taste and smell filling my head. I'm not really hearing his moans and sighs, more just the rush of blood in my head, so it takes me by surprise when I feel his cock begin to pulse in my mouth. In the next moment I am filled with his cum, moaning as it floods my mouth. I swallow and he fills my mouth again. I find myself smiling around the cock still in my mouth, swallowing and licking him clean as he basks in his afterglow. I look up at him with big earnest eyes.

"I am so wet."

He doesn't say anything, but pulls me up onto the couch, pulling the t-shirt off me...

I'm curious to know what happens next as I can't remember. But I'm sure it'll be good.

I've gotta stop air drumming before someone sees me. It's embarrassing enough to have someone see me doing this much less seeing that I do it as gracefully as a one-legged cat trying to bury a turd in a frozen pond. You see, I learned to air drum from Phil Collins as a kid. But I didn't know that he was left-handed so I play the hi-hat & snare like a righty but my tom fills are lefty.

Time to listen to some Doctor Who and fall into the arms of Morpheus.

No comments: