18 October, 2004

I Need A Horse & Carriage

Did I mention my car’s tranny took another digger? Fuck me. But I did get it back in the shop today. Casey seemed rather blithe about the whole thing. But I suppose he’s seen it all before and I probably act the same way when I’m at a customer’s house whose computer is dead in the water.

Pete picked me up from the shop and we went out to Portage to drop off his mom’s car. Being the nice person Sharon is, she bought us dinner. A culinary caveat – don’t get spaghetti at the Tamarack. The pasta was overcooked, the sauce out of a can, and the waitress neglected to bring me hot sauce. She did have a nice ass, though.

I comment upon her poop chute as I’m extremely frisky tonight. Have been all day, curiously enough. It started early when I stopped in at CZ for the first time in a while and said hello to Miss Jolene. This was a calculated maneuver. Being hornier than a two-peckered goat in a fucking bee, I decided to gaze up on lovely visage adorned with long hair. I nearly pitched a tent watching her merely pour a cup of java. We chatted a bit before an intruder entered demanding coffee and I took off. On the other hand, there’s a method to the madness of getting to know your barista. Not only do they know what you drink and how you like it prepared, but they also give you a genuine smile when they greet you. The trend continued later in the morning at Ancora. The helpful and friendly barista there, about whom I’ve written previously, flashed a nice smile and engaged me in conversation. It makes us guys feel special when schöne Frauen smile at us and engage us in light banter. I suspect it also makes us give larger tips. The barista asked if I had seen Michael Moore over the weekend – I hadn’t. What gave it away that I was a lefty? I returned that at lunch in search of coffee and refuge from my cubicle where I could read some more of Bill Malone’s book. Just to get away from there is a relief of Biblical proportions. The really hot blonde was there. I set my book on the counter and she looked at it. No doubt she thinks me a total weenie.



On the bright side, I got a reply from the voluptuous womyn above. (The cropping is of her doing.) Unfortunately she hails from Tomah. Either I did a fantastic job of portraying charisma in my personals ad or the land of Tomah is bereft of remotely interesting men. I’m inclined to the latter. Still, if I can get a piece of action and a working car, I’ll be driving up there faster than a deacon in a whorehouse. And she’s an art teacher so the possibilities for making the beast on two backs in manners creative are many.

I also received a reply today from a fraulein I’ve been corresponding with at a singles site. She indicated that she is a former assistant DA. Oh fuck. She’ll lay down some oral grandiloquence and have me circumlocuting in no time.

No comments: