29 November, 2004

Never Could Get the Hang of Mondays

Work is dragging today as am I. I'm still sick. Stuffy/runny nose and sneezing. Otherwise I'm fine.

I e-mailed Meek about his webcasting. He just pointed me to Shoutcast's website so I e-mailed him again to ask if he has a dedicated server and if he just has a cable modem connection or who. I think it'd be a blast to do a webcast but I can't help but wonder if anyone would bother to listen. Well, I guess I'll tackle that issue when I get to it. It looks like I'll actually get to meet a reader tomorrow night. Crystal took me up on an offer of some Floyd shows so we're planning to meet at Mickey's tomorrow night sometime to make the drop-off. Should I dress formally?

I got me a haircut this weekend. Short enough to be manageable yet long enough to help keep me warm. Strangely, I was told that it looked nice today by one of the hotties at Ancora. She must have been playing for a nice tip as I put about as much effort into my hair as George Bush does into elocution lessons. But I figure that, if my coif is the height of unfashion, then at least let my shoes be hip in a retro kinda way. I discovered spats this weekend! I just think they're the bomb and I found a place that sells them! I think I'm going to go for the blue ones. Now all I need to do is find a nice frock coat and then I'll be stylin'.

Happy 30th Birthday Dungeons & Dragons! Yes, I play D&D.

Christ, I just wanna get the fuck out of here and go home where there's nice, soft aloe-laden kleenex waiting for my proboscis. I think I may make some beer cheese soup too as the initial blow to the huge collection of crappy beer that sits in our refrigerator.

No comments: