22 November, 2004

Sex + Food = Good Weekend

This weekend I made my first trek over to Alex Polish American Deli. The selection is small but enough for me to work with. As a bonus, the guy behind the counter gave away samples. Mmmm. So I spent most of Saturday cooking up a Polish feast.

Friday night was intentionally mellow and I called The Dulcinea on Saturday morning only to find out that she wasn't wearing any underwear. After showering, I zipped over to her place. As I drove, I couldn't get her pantyless condition out of my head which caused a stiff reaction, if you get my meaning. Once in the door, we hugged and kissed. I then proceeded to gently bite her neck and, before I knew it, we were upstairs on her bed. I was horny, really horny. I stayed hard the whole time my tongue was between her legs. She had a very intense orgasm because she was loud. It was an incredible turn-on. The sex was great and I too had a fantastic orgasm and was loud.

Afterwards, we enjoyed some afterglow but I was anxious to get up and going. Must have been the caffeine. And so we headed out to the deli. As I said above, the selection was on the sparse side but I managed to grab most of what I needed for dinner in addition to tasting samples of various lunch meats. We then headed downtown and stopped first at Mad City Music. I snagged A by Jethro Tull which included the Slipstream DVD. I also grabbed Jay Farrar's new live EP. Then it was on to the Coop to get some onions and a couple last items the deli doesn't stock.

When we got back to my place, we put away the groceries and watched Slipstream. It's a funny relic of the 1980s with it's cheesy cable access special effects that mars the concert footage. There are also staged bits/music videos that are extremely cheesy ut humorous. The big red balloons chasing Ian Anderson are perhaps a tribute to Rovers of The Prisoner, but are also those he tosses out into the audience at the end of Tull concerts. Good music, good fun. But it wasn't enough and made me want to watch the video for "The Story of the Hare Who Lost His Spectacles". It is a bit of comic relief in the middle of Tull's A Passion Play album for which they filmed a short movie used at their concerts in 1973. Bassist Jeffrey Hammand-Hammond is narrator and it aslso features ballerinas, Maypole dancing, actors dressed in animal costumes, and a bit of bawdy humor. And more dancing. The Dulcinea really liked it and found Jeffrey to be sexy, oddly enough. We then finally started cooking.

On the menu was bigos (Hunter's Stew), Pieczen Huzarska (Hussar Roast), and kolacky for dessert. Firstly I brought out all of my cast iron cookware and cooked up the venison.



I deviated a bit with the cayenne but I cook everything with a some peppa! Next we busted out some caviar and Polish beer for snacking.



As things cooked, we listened to a Doctor Who drama in the living room. The Dulcinea laid on my chest. I put my hand in her shirt and caressed her breast and ran my fingers down her back. Before long, she removed her bra and pulled up her sweater. Then it was up to my bedroom for more sex. Once again, I went down on her and made her moan and sigh more. I love how she whimpers in between shallow breaths after she comes. It's fulfilling for both of us. She has an orgasm and I get this sense of having done good - like helping an old lady across the street, but better. While the sex was great, she got a bit sore so I masturbated for her. It was a tremendous turn-on for both of us. I love the look of anticipation on her face and her expectant moans. The way she looks at me just drives me crazy. And she is nice enough to lube me up when needed. When I did come, a big smile lit up her face and she blurted out, "Oh!". We laid around for a bit, before I went back downstairs to check on dinner. I removed the roast from the pan and cut it up into thick slices. Then I cut slits and stuffed them with the onion dressing.



The pan needed more liquid so I gave it a good douche of vodka.

Dinner was very, very tasty, if I do say so myself. (I had a picture of the finished product but have no idea where it went.) It was so good, I basically ate myself into a food coma so it was off to bed. Unsurprisingly, I woke up in the middle of night with a hardon. I think I started masturbating or maybe The Dulcinea started stroking me - I can't remember. But whoever grabbed me, I just fell asleep again. But I picked up where I left off in the morning.

We got up and had a little coffee. Then we jumped into the shower and gave each other a good wash. The Dulcinea gave special attention to my naughty bits. Turning the water off, she grabbed my cock and led me out of the shower. After drying off my hair, I bent her over the counter and entered from behind. I like fucking The Dulcinea from behind. The angle and the orientation of her naughty bits conspire to provide the most pleasure for me. Plus it puts me in a good position to slap her ass and see the nice curves of her hips. It didn't take The Dulcinea long to wipe away some of the condensation on the mirror so she could look at herself and see my face as I thrusted. We finished off in my bed.

So the weekend was good. I had lots of sex and ate well. I dropped her off at home around noon and then went to Toad Hill for while and chatted. I spent the rest of Sunday festering, basically. Did some reading and screwed around on my computer. I took today off from work to ostensibly get errands done that I had neglected over the weekend. We'll see how far I get in that endeavor. What I really wanna do now is fuck. I'll have to go somewhere populated by frauleins and do some flirting. I just wanna ogle some curves.

No comments: