11 March, 2005

Triad

So you see--what we can do--is to try something new
If you're crazy too
I don't really see
Why can't we go on as three


Returning to my place, we took off our coats and began to relax. With Stevie and Becca both out of town for the weekend, I put on some loud music in the living room and lit the candles there. I then headed to the refrigerator to grab one of the Sprecher 20th Anniversary Generation Porters. Popping off the top, I greedily poured some into my mouth. It was very fine. Very fine, indeed. It tasted like raspberry but the flavor wasn’t overly strong and there were definite shades of chocolate. I got lost doing something I can’t recall at about this point and the next thing I know I walk back into the kitchen only to find that Miss Pamela had started tying a harness on The Dulcinea. It was, to say the very least, quite stimulating. I made sure not to get into Pam’s way and just watched while occasionally giving The Dulcinea a slug of the Sprecher. Feeling a bit tunned on, I grabbed a camera and started taking some snaps. I believe I went to the bathroom at some point and returned to the kitchen just in time to see Pam pulling down The Dulcinea’s pants. Oh, it was getting good. But it got better when she relieved her of her panties. Pam has never been one to let clothing get in the way of art. It was almost too good to be true and I couldn’t let this moment pass without capturing it for posterity so I took more pictures.

With the harness finished, a light bulb flashed above Pam’s head and she lead The Dulcinea to the living room while I eagerly followed. For her next trick, Pam had The Dulcinea lie prone on the couch. I suspected (and hoped) what was to happen next. My suspicions were proven correct when Pam had The Dulcinea raise her legs – she was fit to be hogtied. This was really their show so I watched. Then I thought that some musical accompaniment was needed so I ran and got An Asspocket of Whiskey by R.L. Burnside. As “Goin’ Down South” and “Boogie Chillen” boomed, Pam weaved her magic. I grabbed the camera again. (I got some nice pics of Pam standing over The Dulcinea looking like a hunter standing over her prey.) Once she was done, the look of concentration & determination disappeared from her face and it was replaced by one of relaxation. She began to caress The Dulcinea’s legs and ass and I knew that we were taking a turn towards something beyond merely tying rope.

In the glow of the candles, Pam continued to caress her legs and ass while I kissed and gently bit her neck, which I know she loves. She had such a beautiful look on her face. She looked so happy, so content lying there tied up. Occasionally she would moan as Pam and I continued. For me, it was just an incredibly beautiful scene. The amber tint from the candles, the throbbing beat of the music, and two gorgeous womyn. I felt aroused and had this tightness in my chest from anticipation. I’d never been in a triad before and it just felt so new, so wonderful. What would happen next? Could it get any better?

Not forgetting that The Dulcinea was in an unnatural position, I would ask her if she was comfortable and she finally needed to move. Pam loosed the rope that bound her feet and we rolled her onto her back. She felt better. I sat on the floor by The Dulcinea’s face while Pam was kneeling at the end of the couch by her feet. Pam and I continued caressing and kissing.

I began to drag my fingers up and down The Dulcinea’s legs while Pam put a finger inside of her. She slowly pulled it out and gently pushed it back inside. I couldn’t hear the squishy sound of Pam’s finger going in and out of The Dulcinea’s pussy over the din of the music but I know she was wet. With her eyes closed and mouth open, she would sigh and moan. I sat there watching Pam as she stared at her finger. Occasionally Pam would lick her lips while her whole body swayed gently back and forth as she fingered The Dulcinea. Surveying the scene, my mind bounced back and forth between concentrating on The Dulcinea’s body and being totally giddy like a little kid. I mean, there I was living out every guy’s fantasy. I’d masturbated countless times while fantasizing about being with two (or more) womyn and now I was actually with two of them. It was almost surreal. One thing I noticed was just how nervous I wasn’t. Maybe it was the beer but I felt no anxiety. I just felt so comfortable with them. No fear, no jealousy – just a sense of pleasure, of letting go and indulging my senses.

I began to drag my tongue along The Dulcinea’s leg. Pam repositioned herself and bent down putting her mouth between The Dulcinea’s legs. It was just an incredible turn-on to witness one womyn perform oral sex on another. That feeling of living a fantasy returned in full force. I love going down on The Dulcinea and I saw that Pam did too. I knew she would. I felt like saying to Pam, “I told ya so.” While Pam licked and sucked, I began to rub The Dulcinea’s breasts through her shirt. Her nipples are very sensitive so I gently pinched them. Turning back to Pam, I saw that she was removing her shirt. (That kind of thing happened a lot that night. I’d turn around and something new would be going on.) It seemed so natural – like the next logical step. Next thing I know, she and I are both naked. The Dulcinea’s breasts were wrangled from her shirt and they stuck out from between two ropes. They hung there, her nipples so tempting. I suckled at them and they quickly stiffened. Pam leaned over and kissed The Dulcinea. As their nipples rubbed together, I began to caress the insides of The Dulcinea’s thigh with one and Pam back and ass with the other. At first it felt odd to touch Pam like that. It was something I’d wanted to do for so long but she was married. Fortunately I soon got over my hesitation.

Variety being the spice of life, I took great pleasure it touching Pam. It had been a long time since I’d been with a womyn other than The Dulcinea. As I caressed them, I looked at them admiringly. I looked at the contrast in their skin colors and at the different curves of their bodies. Both of them are so beautiful! I think I could have sat there watching them kiss all night. Pam began to suck The Dulcinea’s nipples and then offer hers. Occasionally Pam would whisper to The Dulcinea’s. Softly, the words “You’re so beautiful…” would trickle into her ear.

The Dulcinea’s limbs were getting constricted so Pam and I loosened her up and she could then touch and caress us. She was still on her back and Pam once again began to eat her out. I was having a hard time, um, getting hard. The combination of awe and beer, I guess. I needed direct stimulation and lots of it. So I stood up and offered my self to The Dulcinea which she accepted gleefully. As she wrapped her tongue around the head of my cock, I looked out the bay window of the living room and briefly thought how funny it would be if someone were to be looking in. I began to get hard and Pam blurted out, “Fuck her!” Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to get hard enough. I rubbed my cock between The Dulcinea’s legs but to no avail. Oddly enough, I really didn’t feel like a failure. Instead it was an opportunity to bring Pam back into the mix. I put my face between The Dulcinea’s legs and circled my tongue around her clit. Pam bent over her and they kissed and nibbled at each other’s breasts. As The Dulcinea later admitted, she was just so nervous and excited that she was unable to come.

We ended up in a position whereby The Dulcinea was lying on her back on one end of the couch while I sat on the other. Pam moved to get on top. As she did so, her right breast hung before me and I tenderly laid a kiss on it. Kneeling over us, she began to insatiably kiss The Dulcinea. With one hand, I started caressing Pam’s back as I looked at her tattoos. They’re so colorful and contrasted nicely with her pale skin. It was almost hypnotizing as I traced the smooth curves of her hip and ass as the muscles of her back undulated. My hand wandered to her ass and I kneaded her cheeks while I started touching myself with the other. Because of our position, I had to stop stroking myself and instead concentrated on Pam’s behind. They were tantalizingly fleshy and her skin so silken. I ran a couple fingers down the cleavage envisioning her tight, puckered hole. My finger made its way to her pussy and I ran it down the center spreading the lips. I could feel the intense heat and her wetness. I slipped my finger inside and gently began to pull it out. And then back in. With my thumb, I rubbed her clit. I began to feel really aroused looking at Pam’s ass stuck up in the air. The slope of her hip, the curves of her ass – it just looked so inviting. Pulling my finger out, I noticed that it was bloody. It then occurred to me that it was also that time of the month for The Dulcinea.

The Dulcinea got up and scurried to the bathroom. Pam then sat on my lap. Our eyes met and then wandered to look at each other’s bodies while our hands did the same. At first it felt like a break from the intensity of what had come before but it then took on an intensity of its own. It felt like we were friends and lovers. Perhaps that feeling came to me earlier in the night but there was this sense of recognition at that moment. A sense that the ties of our friendship were strengthened, that it had become deeper.

Upon The Dulcinea’s return, things had wound down and we got dressed. There was no embarrassment, no shame. Indeed, I think there was a desire to keep going. But, as Pam later wrote me, she had to head home as she was afraid of what else might happen though she didn’t really regret any of it. With Pam on her way home, The Dulcinea and I headed to bed. And of course we fucked.

No comments: