29 April, 2005

Auf Wiedersehen Libido

I think I ate too much sandwich goodness for lunch as I'm a bit on the lethargic side right now. That'll learn me for going to the coop to grab a bite to eat. But man! The black-haired hippie chick who rang me up was hot! She must work only during the week during hours I'm normally at work because she didn't look familiar. And I've committed all the hottie employees' visages to memory that I have seen. It's been a weird day as far as frauleins go. I saw Miss Jolene this morning and, although I still think she's a hottie, I didn't chat(flirt?) with her this morning. And I've had the chance to talk with Lovely Linda Meter Maid here at the regional office as well as gawk at her callipygian figure from behind. And then I offered my chocolate to Julia. Julia is a blonde here at the regional office who could be a model, if she so desired. She's about 5'10", thin, and has a face that could launch a thousand ships. Plus she is wearing this shirt that almost but not quite covers her belly. I had to really concentrate not to look at her exposed skin. She reminds me of The Tall Thin One, not only in that she has that tall, thin, anorexic look to her, but also in that she wears those sweater-jacket hoolies. You'd think that I would find garters or panties to be my favorite bit of female clothing but not necessarily. I don't know why but those long, calf-length sweater jackets - there's something about them that I find to be attractive. I just love 'em. To top things off, I've traded a few emails with The Chili Princess as well as The Dulcinea. So you'd think that I'd be glued to a desk shielding everyone from a bulge in my pants. But you'd be wrong.

While I have enjoyed flirting, chatting, and gawking at various womyn today, I must admit that I haven't felt particularly aroused. At least not aroused as I should be. My libido left earlier this week when I went to Iowa and it hasn't returned. I'm not sure when it will return or if there's something I can do to help it along. I want to be a frisky devil but it just ain't happenin'.

Instead I'm looking forward to tonight at Cthulhu One with Marv and a bunch of Call of Cthulhu playin, H.P. Lovecraft readin' occultist type geeks like myself. Ought to be fun. I've no idea what is happening tonight, though. Presumably some gaming, some dark electronica music, and lots of dorkiness all around. I've got my camera with me and both batteries charged! The convention continues through the weekend. In addition to more wacky Cthulhu exploits tomorrow, I'm going to hear Elaine Pagels speak. Her lecture is entitled "Beyond Belief: A Different View of Christianity". Her scholarly speciality is early Christianity and Gnosticism. For more info about her, go Gnosticism. I must remember to buy a new audio recorder hoolie tomorrow morning. I want to get one that has a longer recording time and well as a USB jack for easy offloading to my PC.

No comments: