28 April, 2005

I'm (In)famous!

It recently came to my attention that a picture of me naked has made its way onto the Net. You see, The Dulcinea has a naughty blog to which she posts pictures and apparently a French person snagged one and put it up on his/her site. To wit:

Here's the site in its native French.

Here's the site translated into English.

We're in the really dark photo in post- or pre-coital bliss. Can't remember which. The dark blob in front is The Dulcinea's face and you can see my left side in the background. Share and enjoy!

Of course, this could be a decent down a slippery slope. I mean, The Dulcinea is now online friends with Lola, Brett & Hiromi, and was listed as a favorite link by Violet Blue. Add in this French site...I mean, let's say my cock appears on her blog, which is not something I would ordinarily obejct to. Then it makes the rounds of the sex blogs. Soon it'd end up on UseNet. Then it'd become part of photoshop lore. I'd just never be able to run for office. I've got less than 3 years until I can run for President!

No comments: