30 June, 2005

Up the Downstair - Podcast

OK, my domain name has not propagated to all the necessary DNS servers so www.upthedownstair.net will not get you anywhere yet. In the meantime, if any readers listen to podcasts, can you please try my feed and let me know the results? It's:

http://8.10.120.25/~upthedo/rss/feed.xml

I am unable to get iPodder to download the enclosure though is seems to parse the xml file fine and see that there's a file waiting. And if you just wanna download the show or listen to it, it can be found here. Quicktime opened in a browser window and played it fine. I can't stand the sound of my own voice and no DJ am I so I apologize ahead of time for the freakishly amateur nature of it but what the fuck.

The webpage is here, for the moment.

Stupid computers!

No comments: