30 August, 2005

Berries, Sodomy, and the Lash

I just got back from having a smokey treat where I was regaled with tales of beekeeping by a co-worker. It must have quite a dilemma for him to suddenly find 200 pounds of honey on his hands. I brought in that can of Ass Kickin' Snack Mix and can't stop eating it! The stuff is like crack! So tasty yet habenero hot. I love the pain too much. I got this from The Dulcinea:

"I love having your vital energies poured into me. I think, sometimes when I stop to consider such things, that your ejaculate has magickal properties. There was so much of it on Saturday night! Well, you don't have to pour your energies into me tomorrow night, we can save them up. Imagine, a night without sex or orgasms... Could we do it?"

I think we're gonna have to tonight as her naughty bits are having an issue. Perhaps I can convince her to let me come in the back door.

In other news, I narrowly avoided an ass-chewing this morning. A case that has been festering since January had my name on it and managers galore have been pestering a member of my team about it. So he called me over to his desk. Neither the application nor the user sounded familiar. I asked to see my case notes but he couldn't find any. My name was mentioned in one section but it was an email. Looking at it, we found that someone had copied and pasted my out of office message from when I was at GenCon into the case. And that was my only involvement with this issue ergo I was let off the hook. Did anyone besides The Dulcinea notice that I was quoted at The Daily Page yesterday? Of course they used only the choicest quote containing the word "hoolie", my raving about how cool Gentle Giant is, and my oberservation that the gazebo at Orton Park makes me think of Zork II. (What is a grue?).

Work is going dreadfully slowly. I closed a few cases that had been lingering and managed to get one of my inboxes cleaned up nicely. I ended up deleting 800+ e-mails! Tonight I'm going over to The Dulcinea's. I am to cook some dinner but am not sure what the hell I'll be making. I'm thinking some kind of Oriental noodle dish. I've got those udon noodles, salted black beans, and a fuckload of vegetables from our garden to use up. A dash of sesame oil and a bit of fish and soy sauces and voila! Faux Japanese food! For dessert I think I'll make that berry compote. Plump, ripe blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries lightly coated in a dew of (real) maple syrup. Mmmm...I love how the berries burst when I bite into them and send streams of their juices caroming around my mouth. Invariably, some of the nectar dribbles down my chin making my lips and goatee all sticky sweet.

I was looking over the webpage of Madison Dugneon and contemplated spending $200 on the novice introduction. I think a woman in leather making me lick her boots after subjecting my tender flesh to the lash would do me a world of good.

No comments: