24 August, 2005

Her Final Punishment

I forgot to mention in my last entry that The Dulcinea was given one final punishment that night.

After she had calmed down and regained herself, I inflicted one last bit of retribution for her insolence.

"Get me the lube!" I barked. She reached down beneath the bed and pulled out the box containing toys, rubbers, and the precious Liquid Silk. As she handed the bottle to me, I instructed her once more, "Now, sit at the edge of the bed."

"With my legs hanging off the edge?" she asked sheepishly.

I answered her in the affirmative. Mopishly she scooted her rosie ass to the edge of the bed until she was facing the wall. She sat there sulking as I squirted a generous amount of lube onto my cock and began rubbing. My erection grew quickly until I was rock hard at which point I pumped even more Liquid Silk onto my raging hardon. As the slippery sounds of my stroking hand echoed about the room, I looked anxiously at The Dulcinea. "Don't you dare turn around!" I told her firmly.

"Please?" she bleated.

"No!" I then heard her sniffle and her head slumped down. Turning my attention towards my cock, I saw it glisten in the moonlight and teased her, "I'm SO hard right now" before applying extra pressure to the head which caused moans of pleasure to carom about and into her ears. Wanting to punish further, I grabbed the bottle of lube and squirted a rather large amount on my cock. I took my free hand and ensured that its fingers were dripping wet. I proceeded to daub the lube on my asshole and inserted a finger which prompted me to moan once more. "I've got my finger in my asshole - it's so tight..."

"Oh," she whimpered longingly. I stroked my cock more furiously as I gently pushed my finger in and pulled it out of my hole. Glancing at her, she looked like a child pouting, having been forced to sit in the corner. She pleaded to look at me but I denied her. I denied her until I felt my come and knew that there was no holding back. Just before I came, I told her, nearly yelling, "Turn around!" She hastily did a 180 in time to see me squirt my first load all over my belly. With eyes and mouth agape, she watched as I continued stroking, rubbing my come all over my cock until it dripped off my hand and soaked my pubic hair.

She had been only moderately insolent so I took pity on her. I did, however, make her clean me up.

No comments: