24 August, 2005

Letting Go

Checking out Lola’s blog, I am reminded that Marv does a pretty mean Willie Nelson imitation. Throughout our time in Indy, he’d occasionally bust out and start singing “On the Road Again”. Also throughout our time there, The Dulcinea was quite naughty. Before I left town, I sent her an e-mail containing explicit instructions for her to not have sex “with others, yourself, or toys” and I signed it “Master”. Being the insolent, though honest, little harlot that she is, she replied to me that she’d pleasured herself not once, not twice, but THRICE on Friday. Her reply also included four pictures that were captioned:

Pic 1
Me? Insolent? Uh-oh.

Pic 2
You're not going to *hurt* me, are you?

Pic 3
My poor bottom!

Pic 4
You'll have to catch me first, nyah-nyah!

Hey, I’m a nice guy. I realize that compromise is a necessary part of any relationship. Hence I sent her a missive granting her permission to touch herself if AND ONLY IF she took pictures and/or video. A while later she replied with her thanks which prompted me to send a text message to her cell phone containing a lone word: Kermit. The Dulcinea picks up the story in her blog:

Kermit is our green non-representational dildo.

I smiled, shivered a bit, and went to work.

Took a shower, shaved and scrubbed.

Slathered on my new cocoa butter lotion (the great old standby, Palmer's. give it a try, it smells amazing).

Told the household I needed 15 minutes alone.

Grabbed the creamy white lube he favours (Liquid Silk by bodywise, also rec'd), my little butt plug Petunia, and headed for the bedroom...

Oh. My. God.

I can't believe how much fun I just had.


The piper must be always be paid. On Monday night, The Dulcinea and I found each other online and we chatted for a while. She was extremely frisky and so we cybered. One of the great things about this whole online rigmarole is that it goes well with digital camera which means that in-action photos can be readily traded. Afterwards I found a reader online and chatted her up a bit. We made an agreement: When I get to the Twin Cities, we will engage in a little barter. I’ll cook her a sensuous meal and, in exchange, she’ll be my dom for a night. And so with this on my mind, the piper got paid last night.

The Dulcinea came over and we ordered a pizza. After dinner we headed up to my room where she received her punishment. I rolled her onto her belly and kneeled above her legs. This left her ass to me. I rubbed and kneaded it, lovingly watching as her ass cheeks yielded to my hands. And I loved looking at her asshole as her cheeks spread apart. I love fingering her there, fucking her there. I then raised my hand and…WHAP!!

Moan.

Then again. And again. Please believe me that time flies when you’re exacting punishment on your lover. I just remember smacking her hiney and watching it grow rosier and rosier as she moaned and whimpered and sniffled. After perhaps half an hour, I laid down next to her and barked, “Look at me!” She turned her head and I could see that the area around her eyes were wet and glistening. While keeping eye contact, I felt around her ass to find a suitable spot for contact and I quickly gave it a slap. It was followed hastily by another and another. It was a fantastic feeling to, not only be able to exact punishment for insolence, but to also see the exquisite agony on her face as I did so. I’m not sure why I get off on spanking but I do. I think it’s partly the physical act, the frenzy of erotic violence and partly that it’s just such an intense rush of being in control and they go hand-in-hand. I don’t want to let my perfervid slapping go beyond giving pain for pleasure into the realm of just pain yet I desire to get to the periphery of the former.

When I was finished, I took her in my arms and held her. The most intense look was on her face and she was shivering. It was as if she were a little girl who had just undergone a very traumatic event. I held her and ran my fingers through her hair while she sniffed and wallowed in the intensity of the moment. And it was very intense. Outside of the spanking, it was a moment in which she truly let her guard down, when she opened up and placed her trust in someone else – not an easy thing to do for her. It is difficult for her to let go but I think she did it.

No comments: