29 August, 2005

Photogenic

The Dulcinea and I had a lot of sex this weekend. And I mean a lot. Yesterday night we had to stop in media res because her naughty bits were just too sore. I don't mean to brag (too much) but I fucked her good over the past few days. Last night we planned on letting her bits rest and just fall asleep in one another's arms. She even wore her panties to bed. But I pulled them back and started caressing her hip and ass cheek. So smooth and soft...Then I started whispering sweet nothings like, "I want my cock inside you" into her ear and found that I was hard as a rock. After a few minutes she said, "I am wet right now..." so I got up, pulled off her panties, and laid back down. I grabbed her and flung her on top of me. She slipped me inside of her and I began thrusting slowly but deeply. She wasn't lying when she said she was wet because I could hear her sloppy wet pussy with each thrust. It was loud.

When we got back to my place on Saturday night, we immediately went up to my room and got naked. Shortly after that, she pulled out her camera and started taking pictures and she never stopped. She took the dom reins and ran with it. While on top of me at one point, she asked, "Do you want to play with your toy?" I love the voice she uses when she asks me that - a bit teasing with just a hint of condescension. "Oh yes!" I blurted. She scooted over to the edge of the bed and reached down.

"Give me your hand," she ordered. I extended a hand and I heard the pump of the lube bottle working. Before long, my hand held a pool of smooth, white lube and she gave me another order: "Rub this on your asshole so it's good and ready." Yes mistress. I did so. The lube was a bit chilly but it felt good. While I ran my finger over my asshole making sure it was well-oiled, she took pictures. And she took more pictures as she slowly inserted my dildo into my asshole. Mmmm...She put it in part of the way and then started fucking my ass with it. As she did so, I started stroking my cock and she took more pictures. Pictures of me with my legs spread wide open and a blue dildo in my hole while I lay there clutching my hard cock and rubbing lube over the purple head while my balls dangled there waiting for her touch. My holel was a bit tight at first but, as she fucked it, I became more relaxed and she was able to penetrate me deeper. Satisfied with her photography, she shoved the dildo all the way inside me and said, "Good boy - I got it all the way in. Now don't let it come out." Yes mistress.

She then got on top of me and slid me into her pussy which was warm and sopping wet. She brought her hips up and then back down. I love it when she fucks me. It was difficult to thrust without the dildo slipping out but I wanted to ram my cock in her because she loves it so much. Just as I was getting completely lost in the smell and sound of her pussy and of the feel of her skin against mine, she put her head next to my ear and began whispering.

"I want you to wear your butt plug underneath your clothes and I want you to wear a cock ring. One of those rings with the spikes on the inside so, when you get hard, they dig into your cock and it hurts. I know how much you like pain..." This was a big turn-on. She continued, "And then I'm going to take you to a bar and you're going to watch me hit on a guy...You'll watch me take him to the parking lots and get on my knees...and take his cock out and start sucking on his cock..." This was an even bigger turn on. "And then I'm going to bend over so you can watch him fuck me from behind." OK - that did it. That made something click inside my libido and I started fucking her. I started thrusting ensuring my whole member went inside her, ensuring that my thighs slapped againt her ass - loudly. She continued teasing me and whispering how I'd be watching a strange man fucking her in a parking lot. And I'd get hard and the spikes would dig themselves into my cock which would only turn me on more so I'd get harder and the spikes would dig in deeper and it would hurt sooooo good. I thrusted harder and she moaned progressively louder and louder. My dildo fell out of my ass but the tip was sticking to my asshole so, when I moved my hips, it would rub against it. I fucked her and sucked her nipples and ran my nails down her ass and she pulled my hair which hurt so good and I fucked her and I fucked her.

When we awoke Sunday morning, it was beautiful outside. The sun shone down brightly and made for some good lighting conditions for photography. After some coffee, we headed back to my bed. We walked in and I closed the door before taking off all of my clothes. I threw her down on the bed and removed her pants and panties. I kissed her gorgeous belly and worked my way down to her bush. I smelled her cunt and gently kissed her mound before taking my tongue and dragging it from her hip up her side. She moaned as it neared her breast. I started slide her shirt up her arms but left it so that her arms were above her head and the shirt covered her eyes. I pressed my lips to hers and sucked. Then they made their way to her neck and I bit it not-so gently. Soon her tits were hanging out of her bra and I suckled at them until her big, chocolate nipples were hard. She writhed and moaned and I circled them with my tongue. I straightened up on my knees and moved forward with my cock throbbing, with some pre-come dribbling out and put it up to her lips. She took to it like a moth to the flame, her lips encircling me and taking me in. I hastily grabbed her camera and began fucking her mouth.

CLICK!
CLICK! CLICK!

Wonderful photos of her tits carelessly hanging out and her lovely lips around my cock, her eyes hidden by a black tank top. I then wanted to taste her.

I got off of her and sat her up. I sat behind her and pulled her close between my legs. I removed the tank top and then her bra. She leaned back into my chest and my hands wandered to her breasts. Her chest was heaving as I pinched her nipples. I then threw her onto her back and spread her legs open. I laid down more kisses before pulling back and just looking at her holes, looking at how her pubes surrounded her pink flower. With one hand, I spread her lips until her clit was poking out and grabbed the camera with the other. I took some very nice shots of her slit. After a short while, I couldn't take it any longer and buried my tongue inside of her. Licking her lips up and down, left and right - soon my face was drenched with her juices. As she likes it, I concentrated on her clit with my tongue and pinched her nipples with my hands. I freed one hand and took some more pics and got one of her face with her eyes closed and her mouth agape as she was in the throes of ecstasy. Once she came, I planted some gentle kisses on her labia before holding her in post-cunnilingal afterglow. I started to lose my erection so I got on my knees and lifted her legs in the air, leaving her holes exposed. Lovingly and lustfully, my eyes looked them up. Her bush was soaked with my saliva and her own juices. I took my cock in hand and rubbed the head up and down her slit. She arched her back a bit and moaned loudly. When I was smei-erect, I leaned in and slid my cock inside her. Starting slowly at first, I felt myself getting harder, I felt my cock growing inside of her. I kneeled straight up so I could watch it going in and out of her. I love seeing her pussy consume me and then how, when I pull out, my dick is all wet and glistening.

I fucked her will all my might until she was too sore to continue. So I laid down and held her in one arm. With the other, I grabbed the lube and squirted some onto my pulsating cock before starting to stroke. She immediately grabbed the camera and started taking ever more pictures, one of which I linked to a couple entries ago.

This all started on Saturday morning when I sent The Dulcinea an e-mail saying that I would give her some of my Indian sweets only if she completed some tasks:

1) Take a nice picture or pictures of your ass and your hole. Send them to me.

2) Do some research and find some books for us. A book on rope tying, for instance.

3) Think about pictures of my cock that you'd like to take. Think about how you want me to take pictures of you.

4) I want you to masturbate. Imagine you're somewhere and you're wearing a Mister Softee. And you meet Pam there...Write about your fanstasy.

She completed them and rather quickly, I might add. The pictures were nice, very nice. I love her nice, round and eminantly spankable ass. And I also love her tight puckered asshole. For the second labor, she sent me these:
http://www.a-womans-touch.com/product/74/531/Screw_the_Roses_Send_Thorns.html (basic BDSM)
http://www.a-womans-touch.com/product/74/529/Erotic_Bondage_Handbook.html (I have this one)
http://www.a-womans-touch.com/product/74/528/Compleat_Spanker.html (is what it sounds like, all things spanking)
http://www.a-womans-touch.com/product/73/522/Ethical_Slut.html (rec'd to me by many)
http://www.a-womans-touch.com/product/73/1029/Daily_Sex.html (the "vanilla" selection)
A movie, not a book, maybe to rent... http://www.a-womans-touch.com/product/96/1168/Thank_You_Mistress.html

For the third:

"Your cock: In your bed, in the natural light of morning. Soft, then getting harder and harder. I want to have pictures of him in my mouth, sliding into my pussy from behind, rubbing up and down my wet waiting lips... I'd like you to take pictures of me from behind, from the front, in lots of poses so I know which ones are most flattering... Pictures of you sliding into me, as I mention above. Pictures of me covered with bubbles in the shower/tub. Pictures in different outfits, both just everyday things and 'dress up' stuff. And pictures of me doing things, just regular non-sexy pictures, too.

Finally, she wrote out her fantasy:

This is my fantasy about wearing Mr. Softee and seeing her. Mmmm, I decide to wear it when we go to Milwaukee but I don't tell you. I wear a skirt - you can't see it underneath, even when I sit down and I try to press it against the material it's still hidden; but if you put your hand down on my crotch hard enough you can feel it.

It feels good, the straps of the harness against my legs and my hips
and the weight of the cock and balls on my mons -so good. We go to a bar, I've never been there before. We fill the jukebox and sit down, the four of us, drinking a pitcher of beer. After a while, I get up to go to the bathroom. She follows. We go to the bathroom and I'm laughing in my stall because it's hard to piss wearing the harness and cock.

We come out and I'm just tipsy enough to lean toward her and say, "Guess what I'm wearing?" And she's a little tipsy too, I can see her eyes are shiny, and she's looking at my mouth while I'm talking, remembering kissing me I think. She says,"what is it?" We're both done washing our hands now, and I move closer to her and pull her still-wet hand to my crotch and say quietly, "feel it.". She touches it lightly but I know she can't tell what it is. "No, press against it. I'm Packing, " I say, and feel a wide grin spreading across my face. She laughs and licks her lips just a little bit, involuntarily. "Do you want to see it?" I say, and she nods. I lead her into the largest stall in the bathroom and quickly lock the door.

She puts her hands in the back pocket of her tight jeans and looks at me expectantly. I unzip my skirt and pull it down. I'm not wearing any underwear, just the harness and the cock. "Ooh," she gasps. Her hand reaches out without even asking and strokes it. "Oh, so soft, so silky".

"Yeah", I say, "I know, It's really nice to wear. I just wish it got hard."

"It doesn't get hard?" She asks, knowing the answer. "No, it just stays soft, but it's fun to play with." I reach out with one hand and stroke it gently. I lift it up and hold it in my hand, an offering. She looks at it and then at me. "Can I suck it?" I'm so turn-on by that. I mean, I'm already getting wet just standing there having her watch me stroke this cock. But knowing that my pussy's right under it, available and ready, while her face hovers inches above?

"Really?" I say.

"Yeah", she says. She's got this look in her eye, and I'm NOT about to deny that look.

"Okay" I say, almost shyly.

"Here," and pulls me close, she sits on the edge of the toilet tank. She stuffs that cock hungrily in her mouth, and just the sound of her
slurping. And then I feel her fingers slipping inside of me and oh god am I wet. She's got two fingers inside me, my cock in her mouth and she starts pressing her thumb against my clit.

OH GOD. I've got to bite my lip because I'm going to moan out loud.

She smiles around my cock and pulls her head back.

Looking up at me with that look still in her eye, she says, "Does that feel good?"

I nod. Her fingers slip in and out of me in rhythm, and her thumb on my clit is bringing me really close. I want to kiss her, taste her skin.

"Please", I manage to squeak out, "Let me kiss you". She smiles and
raises up off the seat. Her hands is still working me, but her right now comes up and cups my ass, squeezing me. I do moan now, and the moan is swallowed up by her soft and perfect mouth on mine. I let go of my skirt, which I've been holding up around my knees, and it falls quietly to the floor. I take my right hand and snake it up the front of her t-shirt.

She's not wearing a bra, for which I am grateful. I pull up her shirt as we kiss, fill my hand with her breast and break lip contact. I've got to taste her breasts, I'm hungry for them, and I lean down and nibble and then suck on her lovely and pink nipple. As always, I'm amazed by how fragrant and soft a woman is, how almost edible she seems. I want to devour her.

Her two fingers inside me, she is as deep as she can go and is now pressing the palm of her hand on my clit. Pulling her shirt up higher, I reach for her left breast with my mouth while exploring her right with my hand. Suddenly I feel it - I'm going to come.

I move my hand to the side and whisper, "Oh, God, I'm coming", and she breathes in deep and her hand presses into me with added purpose. I stifle my moans as I come in wave after wave, feeling my pussy contract against her fingers. She laughs quietly, and we pull slowly apart, she withdrawing from my wetness, smiling. I'm leaning against the corner of the stall, trying to find my bearings.

Feeling suddenly quite shy, I force myself to make eye contact.

"Thank you." I say, quietly, breathlessly.

She looks at me, cat-who-caught-the-canary look on her face.

"My pleasure."

She puts her come-covered hand to her mouth and sucks the two fingers clean. I reach over to her and kiss her lips, tasting a trace of myself there.

We adjust our clothing (and I my cock), and the two of us emerge from the stall.

"What happened in there?" Her man asks, cocking his eyebrow as we take our seats.

I shrug apologetically, "Wardrobe Malfunction! [She] took the matter well in hand."


And so I gave her a bag full of sweets for her good work. However, she will have to be punished for suggesting a video as my request specifically said books.

No comments: