20 June, 2007

An Unresolved Elektra Complex?

First it was "feminsting" as a portmanteau word that combines "feminist" & "fisting" and now it's onion rings.

The Dulcinea sent me a link to this page which looks at a recent exegesis by Ann Althouse, the titular leader of the Madison blogosphere, on the new Hillary Clinton video which is a parody of the series finale of The Sopranos. Ms. Althouse ejaculates:

Bill says "No onion rings?" and Hillary responds "I'm looking out for ya." Now, the script says onion rings, because that's what the Sopranos were eating in that final scene, but I doubt if any blogger will disagree with my assertion that, coming from Bill Clinton, the "O" of an onion ring is a vagina symbol.

As one commenter, a cunning linguist named Dave™, noted:

Lady, you are bug fuck crazy.
Bug. Fuck. Crazy.


Thankfully there is no presidential candidate named Dolores.

Here's a few normal, banal photos for Ms. Althouse to get her mind off human orifices:







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lolz. I found that comment from Dave to be SPOT on.

Bug Fuck Crazy indeed.

I cannae believe she's taken seriously by anyone.

D

Skip said...

I still think that her reaction to that poor woman who referenced Boobgate is her best moment.