03 August, 2010

South American Soul Food on Willy Street

That god-awful ugly pink house on the 1100 block of Williamson will soon be home to a new restaurant. I gather from the sign outside that it's a new venture of the Mango Man as it says "Cafe Costa Rica" on it. Apparently the menu will offer "South American soul food". Should be good.

Now, has anyone heard what's going to be going into the new building on the 1200 block across from the Crystal Corner? I think we could use a Polish restaurant, a gaming store, and a progressive rock CD shop. That way I could get my bigos, Call of Cthulhu monographs, and a copy of the the 25th anniversary edition of IQ's The Wake all in one handy location within walking distance of my house. However, I suspect we'll get a Newage store selling crystals and a psychic.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cafe Costa Rica is moving, as the property owner on Butler wants to sell/demo for residential space.

Skip said...

Kyle - thanks for the explanation.