27 April, 2004

The Die Was Cast

Dress me in a mini-skirt & fishnet stockings and slap me around if my creole sauce ain't mo' bettah! I made me some shrimp creole this evening and I was rather impressed. Next time, though, I'm gonna season the shrimp a tad beforehand and I'll add more red peppa to give it some more zing as this batch was quite tame. Still, I ate 2 bowls laced with Tabasco and am worried about the fate of my lower gastro-intestinal system.

I finally got some new socks and boxers. One of the pairs of boxers has a map as the pattern while another has the plans for ancient ships. Plus a couple others that are plaid.

Well, Stevie finally told Pete that he's not invited to live here come August. Apparently he took it pretty well, i.e. - calmly. It's gonna pretty tense around here for a while but hopefully not the next 4 months. I'm just glad I wasn't there as I don't wanna get in the middle of it. In some ways, I'll miss having Pete around while I won't in other respects. My mind is not inclined to write on this subject at the moment.

The Pollack called me today because Outlook Express kept crashing on him. From the description I got over the phone, I knew that his inbox.dbx file was hosed. So I burned a CD with a recovery tool and zipped out to the airport. It took a while to get it all sorted out but I did. After it was done, he showed me around the airport to look at the expansion that was going on. Apparently 2 new carriers are coming into town. I thought this was odd but good considering the state of the airline industry. Then we found a spot by the door and checked out the asses of various frauleins walking past us. There was one woman in a mini-skirt and I just gawked. It was in the 50s today - not normal mini-skirt weather. But she could have been on a layover. I haven't been able to get that woman's yams off of my mind since. Sometimes it's extremely frustrating to be stuck ogling hotties. The Pollack is fucking 2 chicks now while I'm in a draught. The tables have been turned since that period when I went out on dates with 2 or 3 women before settling on one. It seems like I go out and have fun with all these beautiful women who have absolutely zero interest in me. In Milwaukee last weekend, bowling the weekend before that, at Toad Hill...For now, it's just me and my mattress.

No comments: