29 April, 2004

Duty Beckons

Holy Biscuits!! Voltaire's new photoset up at SuicideGirls is smokin'! (OK - everyone ready for the nerdy pun?) In the best of all possible worlds, she'd be here in Madison begging to be taken out on the party barge. She is just so incredibly beautiful. I was smitten by Voltaire the first time I saw a picture of her. Luscious, creamy skin, long hair that alternates between being blue and red, those small breasts with perfectly sized areolae...mmm...And her tattoos! They're everywhere. Cool patterns on each arm, stars just below her shoulders, in her cleavage, on her foot, and this really neat pattern on her left side. It's a series of wing-like patterns that start on the left side of her left breasts and continue down her side, over her hip, down her thigh to her ankle. To top it all off, she has a gorgeously exotic face. Sure, in real life she's probably as exotic as a hot dog but so what? Surely I can't be the only one almost instantly attracted to another person. Those instances when you can't really explain it. Whether it be looks, or how someone carries him or herself, or their writing, etc. Something just immediately jumps out and grabs you. OK, in my case it's pretty superficial but how can I argue with a penis that loves being rammed into a mattress first thing in the morning?

I got a call from this woman for some computer help. She tells me that her office PC is on the fritz and so I arrange to head out there later this afternoon. She says that I should just walk into the office if she's not there to answer the door. Then she complains that her home PC is dead in the water too and asks if I can take a peek at it as well. I ask her when would be a good time/day for me to head over to her home to look at it and she says that today would be good. She leaves her door unlocked so I can just go over there anytime I want. Is she just highly trusting or do computers geeks just have a nice, safe reputation? Or perhaps it's my calm, soothing voice which just puts women at ease.

No comments: