06 April, 2004

Unwanted Update

Not having heard from the movers, I call the rep with whom I spoke. But I get his voice mail so I leave a message. A couple hours later, I get a call with the wonderful news that my stuff cannot be picked up tomorrow. They've found another carrier who can be here Friday and, in the meantime, they'll continue to look for someone who can get here sooner. Well, they're obviously not going to find anyone else so I've resigned myself to being stuck here until Saturday. If I'm lucky, I'll get home on Sunday. I've spent nearly 2 weeks getting jerked around by moving companies, not to mention the funeral home for even longer.

While I was angry at first, now I've settled into sheer frustration. I feel like walking into their respective offices, pulling down my pants, and bending over so they can fuck me over personally. And as the santorum drips out, I can politely ask them whom do I have to pay to get something done. Fuck, that probably won't help. The funeral home already has nearly $3000 from me and haven't done shit.

Ah well. Nuthin' I can do about any of it.

No comments: