Fearful Symmetries

Witness a machine turn coffee into pointless ramblings...

15 April, 2010

FIB's Cart Hits the Big Time

Doug Moe accompanied Paul Soglin to the FIB's cart on the Square and has the results. Soglin, a Chicago dog connoisseur, gave it a B.

It's a nice little profile of FIB's owner, John Handley, and explains why I haven't seen the cart down at Library Mall. I think he throws together a pretty good Italian beef and am sorry to see him relocate but he's is apparently doing well at the new location. Handley was always extremely friendly so I wish him all the best.

As for me, I am still working my way through my stash of Italian beef that I got in Chicago last time I was down there. Five pounds of tender beef goodness from Joseph's Finest Meats on Addison near Harlem.
|| Palmer, 12:11 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment