12 June, 2004

Reasons Why Women Are Evil

#1 - They have the ability to mesmerize. They get this look in their eyes which erases any freewill a man may have and implants the single thought in their brains of kissing her.

While I have much to write, time is lacking. I found out that Jennifer is sending me chocolate. While on the surface it appears to be an act of breaking down gender roles, there are, I suspect, ulterior motives - namely, she is also a chocoholic and she knows that I share so she'll be getting some too.

She and I had our second date on Thursday. It is plain to me now that she is 100% pure evil concentrate as she has this look which serves only to make me want to kiss her. Well, it worked, I can tell you. She allowed me to kiss her despite my having showed up at the wrong restaurant and calling her asking, "Where in the name of Jehovah are you?" She, in turn, asked where I was so I picked up a take-out menu and discovered that I had gone to the wrong Thai joint. My only excuse is that I was informed earlier that day that The Caffeinatrix is going to be selling Toad Hill as thusly was not in a particularly good frame of mind. I wish dearly that hugs could raise capital but, alas, they don't. The Caffeinatrix seems to be on the verge of crying nearly everyday now. This too shall pass, however.

#2 - Women do things like refrain from wearing underwear and casually mention this fact in conversation to men.

If you had happened to be with us on Thursday, here are some things you would have overheard:
"I'm not wearing any underwear."

"I wish I could fall in love with you right now."

"Kiss me here..."

"You don't need these pants!"

"I love the way you feel, the way you smell."

"I haven't been held in a long, long time."

"I am attracted to you like a magnetic field." (in-joke)

lots of sighs

"I don't wanna go."

"I have got to go."

"You're not going to let me go, are you?"


#3 - They leave their scent on you so you can smell them the next morning.

No comments: