30 June, 2004

I Don't Wanna Be Here

I shall write an entry of substance in the near future. Dunno when, exactly, but I shall.

I've been working full-time and spent much of my free time last week preparing for the party on Saturday which went quite well, I might add. This week I've gotten home and worked on the boat every evening and even went over to The Pollack's last night to fix his computer. Tonight should be mellow. The dulcinea may come over tonight - we'll see how it goes. I just need to get my life sorted out a bit. Mail some bills, call a few people, and the like. My to-do list just keeps growing and growing.

For anyone wondering how things are going between me and J: they go pretty well. My libido is in overdrive. A simple hug triggers a stiff response, if you get my meaning. We had sex twice on Sunday morning and it was wonderful! But I haven't been laid in 3 days. In other news, work is retarded, the boat still isn't back in the water, and a friend of mine in Chicago is trying to set me up with a recently-divorced friend of hers. Hopefully she and I get along well and she is horny. One in every port...

Well, I hope everyone is well. I do read your diaries, albeit infrequently, but I read them nonetheless. I haven't forgotten about anyone. Take care all.

No comments: