17 June, 2004

Sore Pedals

My feet ache. I hope to be able to write more tomorrow as I've gotta get going soon.

I landed a contract gig with a company here. Boring work but the pay is OK. But it's murder on my feet and I sweat profusely. Still, the exercise is good. Stevie and I finished painting the sides of the boat and await the arrival of the furniture. We hope to be out on the lakes again next week.

Thingy with Jennifer is going OK. To those who left notes: of course I took advantage of her lack of underwear and her offer of a salubrious kiss on the pecker. In fact, she healed it twice the same day. And I got to be a cunning linguist twice as well. I have lots more to write about this topic beyond mere prurient details. It was definitely weird, but in a good way. I think I ravished her or something as tears of joy welled in her eyes a couple times. Not to brag, but she was very lonely and yearning for intimacy. So I gave her a mini-massage, took off her clothes, kiss her all over, stuck my face between her legs for a while, and then held her and kissed her some more. I guess she dug it.
Well, I must go get ready for dinner with her. Jamaican. Me need food and to just relax. More later...

No comments: