24 May, 2007

We Sow the Seeds

It's that time of the year again - time to sow the seeds. Becca and Stevie have been working hard in the yard, especially Becca. She really busted her ass last weekend in the flower department. As far as the garden goes, the precious berries of straw are coming in slowly but surely.









Now, as for the flowers, I'm not really sure which flavors they are but they sure do look and smell very pretty.









This is all a bit ironic for me because my father was into macro photography of flowers and I never gave a rat's ass about it until recently. Now here I am with his camera doing what he loved. I certainly don't have his green thumb, however.

Hey Old Man! I hope all is well down there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are really coming along with your photography of flora! Those strawberry shots are awesome.

The D.

Anonymous said...

In case you didn't have a chance to google Maxfield Parish.