11 March, 2008

Cards Are the Champions

My old high school, Eleva-Strum Central, took the Division 4 boys basketball championship. Congratulations to the team and Coach Roginski. I am told he's still coach, anyway. I hope those notes I left in the margins of my textbooks are serving you well on the academic side.

Speaking of which, how is the E-S Quiz Bowl team doing? I think I still have video of us on channel 8 out of La Crosse when we beat Eau Claire Regis. It was just like The Young Ones episode when they were on University Challenge but without Motorhead.

4 comments:

Emily said...

What is the record number of marshmallows stuffed up one nostril?

Skip said...

World's stickiest bogie?

Emily said...

O'Grady on both counts!

Skip said...

Is is true, Bambi? Did you do a Disney nasty?