22 June, 2009

Wii Baseball Games?

Anyone out there play baseball games on the Wii? My friend and I are looking to start a Wii baseball league but are completely unfamiliar with such games.



I've found Major League Baseball 2K9 and The Bigs 2, which comes out next month. My understanding is that The Bigs (1) did not allow for 2 people to play at the same time – will The Bigs 2 suffer this same fate? We're looking for a season mode and to be able to play together.

Any recommendations?

Computer baseball games have sure come a long way since Hardball!.

2 comments:

arch stanton said...

The boy and I totally suck at Baseball on Wii sports if that counts for anything.

What I'm saying if you are trying to re-create the Bad News Bears count us in.

Skip said...

We're looking more at an A level farm team.