16 February, 2006

kaniktshaq moritlkatsio atsuniartoq

"Observe the snow. It fornicates."

I knew that we were to have a lot of snow but I didn't expect the thunder and lightning on my way in to work that I heard and saw. I managed to grab some snaps during the storm.





This is John Nolen Drive.

Although I saw many folks with cars stuck in the snow, I personally didn't have much of a problem. The worst was trying to get out of the Convention Center's parking ramp. There were some serious whiteout conditions. When I went out for a smokey treat in the mid-morning, the lake was completely shrouded in white.



For our first real snowfall of the year, our snow blower took a digger. It was a bitch to start and, once started, it never stayed that way very long. Methinks that it needs a new spark plug or that the gas line is partially blocked. But the shovel still worked.



Here's the mound of snow in the parking lot behind 1 West Wilson.

No comments: