24 September, 2010

MadCon 2010 - Day 1

I ran into a few people I know at the con including JM of Eating Madison A to Z. It was hardly a surprise to see him in the gaming room.

Sophie Aldred was a total sweetheart. She told some really funny stories. Of course I completely forgot to bring the stuff I wanted to her autograph with me. Must remember to pack Night Thoughts and Ghost Light. I asked her about the upcoming Lost Stories audio adventures and she said that most of them were recorded. In addition, she said that she loved A Death in the Family, a new DW that wasn't lost and that will be released next month.

Harlan Ellison was, considering his ill health, exactly like I expected him to be. For a guy who is dying, he had no problem holding court for nearly two hours. Tomorrow I hope to find out what he did to the guy at Frugal Muse earlier today and why he made some kid cry and Old Country Buffet this evening. And, while I'm at it, why he was at Old Country Buffet when he was supposed to be at Quivey's Grove.

No comments: