27 November, 2004

Plans

Tonight I'm off to Milwaukee to see the symphony perform. They'll be doing not only Also Sprach Zarathurstra but also Ligeti's Atmospheres. I've been invited to Chicago next weekend to Bears vs. Vikings game. I dunno if I'm going yet but I probably shall. There's a progressive rock cover band, Grand Parade, playing Saturday. Plus I really, really wanna go see an exhibition on medieval art at the Art Institute.

Poking around, I've decided that I must get my ass to the Taste of Polonia next year. I mean just look at the womyn:



I'm thinking they need the Polish sausage in the natural casing! Speaking of frauleins, I used to work with one who looked exactly like this one:



The resemblance is uncanny.

So I've started finding things that I'm going to resolve to do next year. I absolutely have to got to the Bristol Renaissance Faire. I'm ashamed to admit that I've never been. And I want to go to the National Sacred Harp Singing Convention despite the fact that I can't sing a note and am an atheist. But Sacred Harp singing is just magnificent! Hopefully I'll be able to catch the film festival here in Madison come spring as I missed last year's due to my dad's death. Plus Terry Gilliam's new flick, The Brothers Grimm comes out. And I start my voluteer work as well. And perhaps I'll actually get my very own webpage up and running. Listening to Meek last night really made me want to do my own streaming radio broadcast. Oh! And I wanna do a show on WORT as well. Must get on that.

Well, I've gotta shower and run to the bank and then get my hair cut by Paul the One-Eyed Conservative barber. After that, I'll have to call The Dulcinea and see if she's up for making the beast with two backs.

No comments: