03 November, 2004

Feeling Like Marvin

Oh, god I'm so depressed.

Immediately upon coming home, Stevie related to me the humorous story of his wait in line at the poll. While he dresses business casual, he often wears a very formal business coat. Duster length, it has the oversized buttons and the belt hoolie and, in general, it makes him look very Republican. As he stood in line, he noticed fellow citizens glaring at him. He shook it off at first but the gawking continued. Finally, he caught one man giving him the evil eye so he firmly pronounced, "Look, I am not a Republican!" Hearing this, sighs of relief came over the crowd and people remarked to one another how they had been fooled by Stevie's choice of attire. The tale gave me sense of hope. Dems were out in force, at least in my neighborhood, so perhaps I could extrapolate the turnout for Kerry from this.

Marv came over last night to watch the returns with me & Stevie. He was shortly followed by his buddy Shane, who had driven down from Taylor to hang out in the big city. And later on in the night, The Dulcinea put in an appearance. I didn't recognize Shane although I was sure that I'd met him before - years before. Anyway, he was a hoopy frood. He related his tale of drinking in the wee hours of yesterday morning and staggering into the polls drunker than a monkey.

After a few hours dominated by the MSNBC talking heads, I found some Triump the Insult Comic Dog videos on the web and we watched those for some much-needed comic relief. Around 10 Stevie headed up to bed. Within an hour, The Dulcinea and I followed. I was incredibly horny and proceeded to lick and bite most of her torso. (Unfortunately, she was experiencing technical difficulties with her naughty bits.) After that, I was treated to a fantastic blowjob which ended with her jerking me off and letting loose a load all over her breasts. And after that, I treated myself to some sleep. A couple hours later, I woke up parched and contemplated going downstairs for a glass of water. This plan went awry as I got a hardon. The Dulcinea and I mutually agreed that I would again come on her, but, this time, I did it myself. There's just something incredibly arousing about mastrubating while someone watches. Afterwards, I went downstairs for that glass of water. Instead, I lit up a smoky treat and turned on the TV. Much to my chagrin, the same talking heads were there and Kerry's numbers hadn't improved. The Dulicinea came down and sat on the couch hoping that Kerry had taken Ohio but, alas, he hadn't. So we went back to bed and woke up a couple hours later around 5:30 to the sounds of Stevie cleaning up the den & kitchen which were littered with dirty plates and empty beer bottles. Reluctantly, I got up and did my morning routine.

Work today has been pretty slow. In additon to solving a slew of conundrums, I was able to catch up on what I missed yesterday which includes emailing Miss Tomah.

Over the course of the dozen or so emails we've traded with one another, I realize two things:

1) She seems to be a very nice womyn. She's an artist, is intelligent, and comes across as being very down-to-earth. (Yeah, I know it's a grossly over-used term but it fits.)

I am anxious to get into her pants. While the sentiment is crude, it is honest. At what point is it considered to be alright to ask a womyn you know only via the Internet for her phone #? I am unfamiliar with these 21st century dating rules. She let me know her full name early on and now she knows mine. But however much the rules may have changed from the days when my parents were courting, I still feel awkward emailing a strange woman and asking,"So when can I meet you so we can fuck?" I suppose I'll ask for her # in my next email.

I realized that I forgot to bring my Tull ticket with me to work so I'll be having to go home to fetch it. I'm looking forward to this evening. I've never interview a rock musician before, lest one in one of my favorite bands. Plus I'll get to see the Overture Center for the first time.

Well, the end of the workday is nearly upon me. I guess I'll have to expound upon the election later.

No comments: