11 March, 2005

More Rope

…which was another harness.

This one involved a series of diamonds running down the front. Again, Pam tied me up first. Sarah had quickly demonstrated how one might completely wrap a leg. (After the harness is done, take another piece of rope and secure it to the harness. Then you wrap it around the thigh. Work your way down in a series of stitch knots until the whole leg is netted.) This time round, Pam got all artistic and improvised. Whereas everyone else just did the harness, Pam started on my leg. And she kept going. I really enjoyed it. For some reason, it just felt really good on my leg. Perhaps because I had been standing for a while or perhaps there was a visceral thrill that registered in my brain from having a gorgeous womyn kneeling down before me. Or perhaps both. Pam got so into it, that we ran out of time on this lesson and I didn’t get a chance to try the harness out on her.

By this time I was feeling a bit high. A mixture of arousal and being intrigued. Pam and I have been friends for many years but we’d never done anything quite like this. It was that feeling of heightened awareness. I noticed that I was completely comfortable learning an erotic activity alongside total strangers. In fact, I felt a certain connection to them. Plus Pam and I were just having fun.

For the final lesson, Sarah announced that it was for womyn only. That is, the ropework would not work on men. Once more, Sarah chose Miss Hairstylist to demonstrate. It basically involved sandwiching the breasts from the top and bottom while binding the arms to the side and creating a pattern on the back with the emphasis firmly on the breasts. Ogling Miss Hairstylist’s breasts as they were pressed between the rope was quite titillating. With the demonstration over, it was my turn to do that to Pam and her mammary glands. It must be admitted that I really enjoyed this particular bit of tying as it involved lots of concentration on her breasts. I was a bit nervous at first but warmed up to the task as A) we are good friends and B) she has a nice pair. The fact that she’s quite ticklish under her arms helped too. With her arms bound, I had to slip the rope underneath them and to her back which caused her endless laughter.

The class having ended Pam and I walked across the hall back to the store. I kept thinking about, not only how much fun I had, but also how much fun it would be to tie up The Dulcinea with no clothes involved.

Back in the store, we started poking around. For my part, I grabbed a bottle of Liquid Silk as I knew that I was out.

A digression: The Dulcinea is a fan of Maximus while I prefer Liquid Silk. But each has its place. Maximus is more viscous and better for lubricating orifices such as one’s vagina or anus. But I find it less well-suited for masturbating whereas LS is quite good for this. It’s smoother – silkier, if you please – and not so sticky which just makes stroking my member more pleasurable.

So Pam wanders off to look at the wall of dildos and vibrators while I got check out the selection of videos which is already being perused by a pair of pulchritudinous young womyn. It occurred how often I’d been to the store in the past several months compared to how often I’d been there the previous 14 years or so. A good thing, perhaps, for my anatomy but probably not so much for my bank account. One of the womyn had found a video to her liking so she and her companion were looking it over. I walked over to the shelves and began looking for the two videos in particular: 1001 Erotic Nights and Passion Bi Fire. You see, I had written the store a week previously asking if they carried any videos which featured womyn with unshorn pubic areas and those were the titles I was given. Sometimes I feel like a pariah finding pubic hair to be sexy as I do. If you ladies wanna shave or wax or whatever, so be it but I find that triangular tuft of fur to be a huge turn-on. Unfortunately, I didn’t find either of them so I wandered over to a display and looked at some books on bondage. There were some great pictures of some fantastically creative rope-tying. As I was reading, er, I mean looking at the pictures, I noticed this brunette looking at dildos. She was tall with a gorgeous figure and long hair. (I absolutely love long hair!). My eyes kept darting from her mane to her ass and back to her mane and then her ass again. I finally stopped after I realized that I’d soon be caught and hurled out of the store. Everytime I got to AWT, there’s always at least one stunning womyn in her early to mid-20s looking at dildos and vibrators. Now, a beautiful womyn alone is wonderful to look at but a beautiful womyn with an effigy of a cock in her hand, well, that’s even better. Part of me is still your typical dumb guy and asks, “Why in the name would a gal as fucking hot as she be in need of a dildo? She could get laid by any guy she chooses.” Then the more enlightened part (only slightly) of my brain kicks in. Masturbation is a necessary part of life whether you have intercourse or not.

Setting the book back on its shelf, I wandered over to Pam who was busy perusing some dildos of extraordinary magnitude. I mean, these were big, veiny horsecocks that put me to shame. I finally found one that wasn’t a hundred times longer than my penis only to find that it was as wide as a hockey puck. I had to bolster my self-esteem by repeating my mantra, “It’s not the size of your wand, it’s the magic inside that counts.” I then saw a different model of the Isadora line that I’d bought for The Dulcinea and her strap-on and remembered that she needed a smaller o-ring. So I found a stash of them and began looking for one that was 1.5” in diameter. The 1.75” ring that came with the strap-on was too big as the dildo would pop loose when she was thrusting hard. Pam wandered over to another section where she had become enamored of the latest in dildo technology – Cyberskin. It’s this version of silicone(?) that mimics human skin quite closely. “Here, touch it,” she said thrusting one of them at me. It really did feel a lot like my cock. Still, there’s nothing like the real thing. My cock is warmer and you don’t get the throbbing with the simulacrum.

Soon we made our purchases and decided to head down to Mickey’s for a beer or two before Pam headed back to Milwaukee.

No comments: