02 March, 2005

Mittwoch

It's not even 10 yet I feel like I've worked a whole day. I must be a lazy American. First thing I did today was to finish installing software on a guy's computer that I had to reimage yesterday. He rebooted because he couldn't get to a network drive and then got a "Non system disk" error. No CD or floppy was left in a drive. After poking around for a while, I discovered that the partition table was hosed, as in not there any longer. So I reformatted the drive. With that being done, I headed back down to my desk. Stepping off the elevator, I found myself standing before a DOA guy who looked exactly like Gordon Freeman from Half-Life. The resemblance was uncanny.



Now this is pretty funky - a womyn who can taste music. At first it sounded cool but then I thought, "What happens when she's in a restaurant?" I mean, if there's Musak playing, it would probably mess up her dinner as her whole mouth would be saturated with a sour taste.

I'm waiting for episode 12 of Clayborne to be posted. And I just recalled that the schedule for the Wisconsin Film Festival is supposed to be announced today. Nothing post as of yet, though.

No comments: