09 September, 2005

Tagged

I have been tagged for the first time by a fellow blogger, Crasspersonality.

Seven Things I Want To Do Before I Die
1) visit various countries, especially those from which my forebears came.
2) make a movie.
3) learn to play a musical instrument
5) write a novel.
6) dance around a maypole.
7) stand in a stone circle and bend a coat hanger into an ankh.

Seven Things I Can Do
1) fix computers
2) cook
3) make people feel stupid by using big/obscure words.
4) read Latin
5) drink 100oz of coffee and have no trouble sleeping
6) change a diaper.
7) make people laugh.

Seven Things I Cannot Do
1) live without coffee and chocolate
2) dance
3) bake
4) interior decorate
5) sail
6) stand Keanu Reeves
7) go without music for very long.

Seven Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex
1) intelligence
2) sense of humor
3) long hair
4) tattoos
5) curves in the right places
6) love of music
7) gregariousness

Seven Things I Say Most Often
1) hoolie
2) for the love of Mary
3) that dog will hunt
4) piece of fuck
5) and that is my problem…how?
6) I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eatin' chicken
7) she's got a nice poop chute

Seven Celebrity Crushes
1) Uma Thurman
2) Morena Baccarin
3) Angela Bassett
4) Billie Piper
5) Kirsten Dunst
6) young Janet Leigh
7) Cate Blanchett

No comments: