19 December, 2020

A Trip Is in the Cards

Today I am hoping for Covid to go away soon and wishing I could travel. The Frau and I were supposed to have spent some time last summer in London but Fate worked against us and it was just not to be. So I recently busted out the City Walk cards a friend lent me for the great metropolis.


There are 50 cards in the deck each showing a walk around some part of London. The descriptions begin with the nearest tube station and then note the highlights to be seen as you stroll around. I think I could spent a month there just wandering around areas referenced in rock songs. Perhaps start off with seeing the hogweed at Kew Gardens before visiting some Muswell hillbillies, joining the rush along the Fulham Road on the way.

Got a feeling '21 is gonna be a good year.

No comments: