Skip. Your blogger. And it’s 2026. Nearly snack time. I’m ‘aving ‘oops.
Like those salt & vinegar peanuts, Hula Hoops are a KP Snacks brand. I am seeing a pattern emerge here. Do they own Walkers too?
These Hula Hoops are thick potato cylinders. I'm not sure if the "Big" in Big Hoops refers to the thickness of the cylinder walls or their diameter. Their appearance reminded me of fried calamari.
I threw one in my maw and my mouth received big, solid crunchy reception. These 'oops are dense! I didn't taste any extra salt but they did have a mid-level tanginess. The spud flavor was a nice earthy-sweet combo with whatever that taste is that reconstituted shaped potato paste has. Oxidation? Some kind of chemical reaction that happens when spuds are heated then cooled and heated again?
With a decent dose of vinegar or other acid, these aren't bad.

No comments:
Post a Comment